Well I got my Curtis Cab for the 1025R. I also learned a couple of things that I think might be important to share
1. I got the soft sided cab since I have a back hoe, I can easily remove the back window and get access to the back hoe.
2. Got the heater and it does work (see attached picture)
3. The cab directs some of the engine compartment heat into the cab
4. The fuel filler is tough to get to! Glad I had a funnel in the garage. I have to come up with a solution to this
5. Operating the tractor is different, it sounds different and you have some reduced visibility, overall it isn't too bad
6. The cab is well built and the quality of the materials is very good
Bottom - Glad I bought it and this winter will be much more pleasant for having it on