Heavy hitch or JD hitch plate?

Thread: Heavy hitch or JD hitch plate?

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    06-13-2019 @ 05:23 PM
    Thanks

Question Heavy hitch or JD hitch plate?

Quick one, about to buy the 3-bag power flow system ..Curious if anyone runs the heavy hitch rather than the JD hitch plate. i would rather just buy one , like the 2" receiver but not sure if it works with the bagger ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    07-30-2018 @ 08:52 AM
    Thanks
    Hello Rwalsh96,

No quick hitch of any brand (John Deere or otherwise) is going to work with the drawbar mount on the 14 bushel MCS. The drawbar mount is in the way of the quick hitche. You will be removing the quick hitch to mow and removing the drawbar mount along with the hopper to do everything else.

I do have a product that will eliminate this issue if you go with the JD Quick Hitch. Check out this video on how it works. Hope this helps answer your question.

2007 JD 2520

62d Deck, 14 Bushel Material Collection System, I-Match Quickhitch, Independant Lift, 200cx Loader, 47" Front-Mount Snow Blower, 14k KW 3-point Genetaror, 60 Gallon 3-point Sprayer, 655 3-point tiller, 60" 3-point Blade

See how to connect your JD Material Collection System directly to the I-Match!!! Check this out! http://www.jamisonbryce.com/

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements