I recently purchased a set of landscape forks from Artillian. Wow, are they ever useful. My bucket has been getting a long break in the JD Room as I play with the forks. I've found them useful for:
1. Moving large brush piles.
2. Moving 500 lb. boulders.
3. Pulling up English Ivy vines.
4. Moving lawn furniture on my custom made (32" deep x 48" wide) pellets.
5. Moving logs.
6. Quickly lifting out unwanted shrubs.
7. Scaring my Schnauzer (she's afraid of anything that looks even remotely like a weapon).