Not only did I mow this weekend with my new Oregon blades but I also did a few mods thanks to the ingenuity of the guys (gals incl.) on this forum . I installed my Piranha tooth bar (need shorter bolts) . Didn't get to use it . but it looks bad a$$ . I installed an led flood light on the rear . Mounted it to an existing hole on a rops bracket and the wire was long enough to hook right up to the existing harness light connectors . Made for a tidy install and took only about fifteen minutes .
I also fabricated an aluminum mount plate for a new winch that will be able to go from my tractor (front or rear) to my trailer , to my truck . I made the solenoid bracket , which also holds the remote control socket , out of 1/8"x2" aluminum flat bar with a small piece of 1 1/2" aluminum angle that I welded to it for the remote . I have it mounted to the upper two bolts that hold the oil cooler on above the battery . All in all it was a pretty good weekend . Too bad tomorrow is Mon . Thanks for all the ideas !!