Power Flow - Very nice ...Thanks Mutton!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Power Flow - Very nice ...Thanks Mutton!!

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    06-13-2019 @ 05:23 PM
    Thanks

Power Flow - Very nice ...Thanks Mutton!!

Well i ordered the Power Flow system for my 54" MMM a few weeks back from Mutton Power.

Good price and excellent delivery from them compared to CT dealers..

So i install it yesterday, took a few hours, ok all day :>....

Then cut the grass and picked up the leaves after being away for 2 weeks in Florida..(yes i know it is rough!!)

The system worked very good and i had no clogs. I am a happy 1025R Powerflow user ... Will make fall cleanup much easier....

** Man do i love this 1025r machine, workhorse with backhoe and bucket... decent mower and npw with bagger ... And the best snow thrower , making me like the snow ....
    Gizmo2, Vern1026R, chex313 and 4 others like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    12-21-2017 @ 02:52 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rwalsh96 View Post
    Well i ordered the Power Flow system for my 54" MMM a few weeks back from Mutton Power.

Good price and excellent delivery from them compared to CT dealers..

So i install it yesterday, took a few hours, ok all day :>....

Then cut the grass and picked up the leaves after being away for 2 weeks in Florida..(yes i know it is rough!!)

The system worked very good and i had no clogs. I am a happy 1025R Powerflow user ... Will make fall cleanup much easier....

** Man do i love this 1025r machine, workhorse with backhoe and bucket... decent mower and npw with bagger ... And the best snow thrower , making me like the snow ....

Hi...could I ask a question. I also have the 1025r w/power flow. Does your chute fit straight on the blower assembly. My chute is bowed out away from the mower (made that way) and fits the assembly but not straight on and not perfect. Because of the angle it fits good on the outside but is cockeyed on the inside.
    It does work ok though.

Phil

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    11-20-2018 @ 10:00 PM
    Thanks
    Similar question to Phil.

Also curios about how clean your Power Flow operates. My system make a mess never clogging but filling the area where the power flow belt runs with grass and leaves. Also notice the system blows a reasonable amount of leaves to the front right of the deck.

Would you mind posting a few Picts of your setup?

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4

Last Online
    12-21-2017 @ 02:52 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    Similar question to Phil.

Also curios about how clean your Power Flow operates. My system make a mess never clogging but filling the area where the power flow belt runs with grass and leaves. Also notice the system blows a reasonable amount of leaves to the front right of the deck.

Would you mind posting a few Picts of your setup?
    I will post pics but it will be tomorrow. Power flow works fine if you don't overload it. Conditions matter. Today moved a good dozen tractor fulls of leaves and it clogged twice because i didn't know it was full. Yes, it also blows some leaves to the right front of deck. I had same system on my 748. If leaves or grass are wet you have to take your time and sometimes half rows. Honestly unless it clogs I really only clean the area around the belt at end of season. I also run tractor at full speed.

Phil

7. Top | #5

Last Online
    Thanks
    YES, my deck does blow leaves to the right when leaves were high. I had to double cut a few times to get them all..But considering all the walking i did with my blower this is heaven, even my scags mower had some of this happen when picking up leaves...

The arm does bend out a bit but does not cause any issues as stated and same with leaves/grass collecting near belts, not massive amounts but some for sure...

The 3 bag system did not clog when i was picking up leaves etc..in fact i was surprised at how high above the bags the leaved piled .

I cut on a high setting and was quit pleased with the results. Will need to pick up leaves for next few weeks as our trees are just in mid drop.

Will keep you posted if any issues surface

8. Top | #6

Last Online
    11-20-2018 @ 10:00 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil D View Post
    I will post pics but it will be tomorrow. Power flow works fine if you don't overload it. Conditions matter. Today moved a good dozen tractor fulls of leaves and it clogged twice because i didn't know it was full. Yes, it also blows some leaves to the right front of deck. I had same system on my 748. If leaves or grass are wet you have to take your time and sometimes half rows. Honestly unless it clogs I really only clean the area around the belt at end of season. I also run tractor at full speed.

Phil
    I never have a problem clogging, just surprised at how many leaves are blown out to the front right, even with multiple passes I never picks everything up because it just keeps blowing them out to the front right.

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    06-28-2019 @ 11:07 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    I never have a problem clogging, just surprised at how many leaves are blown out to the front right, even with multiple passes I never picks everything up because it just keeps blowing them out to the front right.
    I've seen some of that with my 48C. I did experiment with a spacer/filler PVC pipe attached to the RF lip of the deck with some success. However, to make it really efficient one has to block off the discharge and grind the little *******'s into postage stamp size first then PF 'em into the bag.

Also, experimenting with the height of the deck can have a small effect on "blow out". Some decks work better than others at this, just like when mowing.
    2013(12) 1026r TLB 54 QH front blade, 54D Auto Connect deck, ballast box, carryall

'04 GX335, 48C, Johnny Bucket Jr., PowerFlow W/7bu. bagger, 42 snow blower, 48 Plow, JD front dethatcher, 10 Cart, Little-Brown Henway, Stihl 026P/20", Stihl 241/16", Stihl BG 85 blower, Stihl KombiMotor 110 w/string trimmer/brush cutter/edger/pole saw/hedge trimmer, Snapper 21" WB, Snapper 8/24 snow blower

"...and visions of green CUT sugarplums dance in his head..."

NRA Life Member

10. Top | #8

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:17 AM
    Thanks

Baffle kit

Deere makes a "baffle kit" for lack of a better term that pretty much elimates the leaves blowing out on the right side. Made a big difference on my 54d. Itis for a54c deck and needs to be modified to fit on 54d. Just cut off the parts that overlap the center of the deck.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0021.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	34596
    Last edited by nhrc1; 10-29-2014 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Add picture

11. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:31 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nhrc1 View Post
    Deere makes a "baffle kit" for lack of a better term that pretty much elimates the leaves blowing out on the right side. Made a big difference on my 54d. Itis for a54c deck and needs to be modified to fit on 54d. Just cut off the parts that overlap the center of the deck.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0021.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	34596

Do you have a part #?
    2012 1026r
    H120 FEL
    260 Backhoe
    54" MMM
    Powerflow w/ 3 bagger
    47" FE Snowblower
    48" Xtreme Box Blade from EverythingAttachments.com

12. Top | #10

Last Online
    Thanks
    I see there is a anti blowout baffle kit AM119680... Anyone know if this will fit the 54d deck to get rid of the right front leaf blowout.. I have asked green part store since they sell it.. Will let all know if i get a response..

Anyone else go this route?

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast