• 1 Post By dutch
  • 1 Post By sennister

Thread: European 2026R with Mauser cab

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    03-12-2019 @ 10:40 PM
    Thanks

European 2026R with Mauser cab

Didn't find this in a forum search. Stumbled across on Google.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0E88A1FE-E85A-4117-A498-56BC4A0DA301_1522862788780.jpg  
    BigJim55 and PJR832 like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    07-02-2019 @ 08:40 AM
    Thanks
    That's a nice looking cab. Bet they don't give those away!
    BigJim55 and PJR832 like this.
    2017 2032R - 220r FEL, 72" mmm,Frontier 2084 blade ,JD 670 tiller, frontier 48" pallet forks, allied 2060 snowblower,JD 513 brush hog, EA 55" grapple,Frontier 2060 box blade, Farmi 351p logging winch
    LX 186 - 48" deck, 38" snowblower
    F 510
    GTX 38
    Cub Cadet GTX 1054
    2011 825i Gator

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    05-06-2018 @ 11:21 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goat704! View Post
    That's a nice looking cab. Bet they don't give those away!
    I believe they are free for the asking.
    BigJim55 likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:14 PM
    Thanks
    I always think it seems odd how they offer things there that are not available in our market.

It is a Mauser Cab on the 1025R that they offer. So they have some form of relationship with Mauser. If that is made by Mauser, then that means it is a thing that is made. I could see it if they offered a 2xxx in a factory cab like they do with the 3xxx. So it isn't like this would eat into factory cab sales much. Short of someone moving up to a 3xxx to get a cab where a 2xxx did what they needed.

I get some differences like a 26hp engine because of the EPA crap. There are other things though. I thought I saw a X Series with a ROPS that is available over there. The X950.

https://www.deere.com/en_INT/product...50r/x950r.page

That appears to be a series machine that is offered there and not here at all. How does that compare to a 1025R? Also check out the MCS on that thing. That is interesting. Maybe that is why they don't sell it here. They just push a buyer to the 1025R that would look at a X950. But why not do that in Europe?
    Toughsox likes this.

JD Z950R 60" Deck with DFS Collection System

JD X585, 54C deck,
    CTC Model X4750 F.E.L - Modified Imp Pressure Relief from 900 to 1175PSI, Power Flow and MC519 cart, 54-inch Quick-Hitch Front Blade, 47-inch Quick-Hitch Snow Blower, 3-pt hitch, HF Quick Hitch, Heavy Hitch, 48" box blade/rear blade, Dethacher, 3pt Sprayer

7. Top | #5

Last Online
    Today @ 07:45 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sennister View Post
    I always think it seems odd how they offer things there that are not available in our market.

That appears to be a series machine that is offered there and not here at all. How does that compare to a 1025R? Also check out the MCS on that thing. That is interesting. Maybe that is why they don't sell it here. They just push a buyer to the 1025R that would look at a X950. But why not do that in Europe?
    JD is not the only company to do that. As a proud owner of a GM Chevy Colorado, their Australian version is the Holden, which has tons of cool, factory options that would simply bolt onto the US versions....but you simply cant obtain them and the few that you can, is cost prohibitive due to the insane pricing and shipping costs as those particular parts are only made in Australia.
    BigJim55 likes this.

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 07:05 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sennister View Post

we used to sell high dump mcs systems here in the US, but they have been discontinued here for several years,
    they were cool though, could get them on shaft drive garden tractors and cuts

here's a thread on GTT from a couple years ago showing one:
    http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...-dump-mcs.html
    BigJim55 likes this.

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:14 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toughsox View Post
    JD is not the only company to do that. As a proud owner of a GM Chevy Colorado, their Australian version is the Holden, which has tons of cool, factory options that would simply bolt onto the US versions....but you simply cant obtain them and the few that you can, is cost prohibitive due to the insane pricing and shipping costs as those particular parts are only made in Australia.
    Yeah I know it isn't something only with John Deere. Back when I was an Audi Owner I saw that as well with them. If I lived in Germany there were all kinds of options they had which were not things that we couldn't have because of Emissions or Crash Test reasons but simply they were not an option. Even little things like interior colors. On a given car they could have 20 different interior color options and 4 different steering wheel options, while the same car in the US had 2 maybe 3 color and no steering wheel options. Did I mention that both versions rolled off the same production line? That just didn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dutch View Post
    we used to sell high dump mcs systems here in the US, but they have been discontinued here for several years,
    they were cool though, could get them on shaft drive garden tractors and cuts

here's a thread on GTT from a couple years ago showing one:
    http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...-dump-mcs.html
    Yeah, I have seen that high lift MCS option from years ago. It is kind of a nice option for someone that doesn't have on-site composting so they are transporting their leaves or other yard waste somewhere with a trailer. The odd thing is trailers and pickups where this would be useful are far more common here in the US than they are in Europe. At least that was the case when I lived there. Where it would make sense is if that collection system is made by a company in Europe. Maybe it is, I don't know. It would be odd if it were made here in the US and they only export it. Well maybe that is it. Mauser cabs are made in Austria. Maybe JD doesn't want to get into the import business for bringing a 2025R cab here. Maybe a 2025R with the bigger wheels and a Mauser Cab makes a package a little too tall to fit into a "normal" US Garage.
    Toughsox likes this.

JD Z950R 60" Deck with DFS Collection System

JD X585, 54C deck,
    CTC Model X4750 F.E.L - Modified Imp Pressure Relief from 900 to 1175PSI, Power Flow and MC519 cart, 54-inch Quick-Hitch Front Blade, 47-inch Quick-Hitch Snow Blower, 3-pt hitch, HF Quick Hitch, Heavy Hitch, 48" box blade/rear blade, Dethacher, 3pt Sprayer

10. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements