2305 hazards start to flash as soon as key switch turned on

Thread: 2305 hazards start to flash as soon as key switch turned on

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    04-28-2016 @ 01:38 PM
    Thanks

2305 hazards start to flash as soon as key switch turned on

Hi all! As noted in the title, this is what is happening. Does anyone have a trouble shooting guide for the lighting/hazard circuit that they'd be willing to share with me? I already have the wiring schematics that were posted elsewhere in this forum.
    Also, I'm going to replace the 2 universal joints on the driveline, as one of them is showing a bit of play: I don't need it failing catastrophically on me! Is there any special trick to detaching the drive shaft from the rear of the flywheel?
    Thanks in advance!

JB

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:15 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,454 Times in 1,579 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jlbosch View Post
    Hi all! As noted in the title, this is what is happening. Does anyone have a trouble shooting guide for the lighting/hazard circuit that they'd be willing to share with me? I already have the wiring schematics that were posted elsewhere in this forum.
    Also, I'm going to replace the 2 universal joints on the driveline, as one of them is showing a bit of play: I don't need it failing catastrophically on me! Is there any special trick to detaching the drive shaft from the rear of the flywheel?
    Thanks in advance!

JB
    Can't say about the circuit, but the driveshaft removal is a pain.

If I remember correctly , you need to punch out the pin holding the driveshaft to flywheel. Need long handle with long nose snap ring tools to remove the snapring, rear snaprings are easy, make sure the bracket holding the fan is good. As you know going to all this trouble to remove the driveshaft to chg the ujoints, it would be a bad to reinstall and then find out the bracket is bad. If the fan turns while engine is off the bracket is bad and needs to be replaced.
    Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!
    USAR 8yr 8 mo SSG 99th ARCOM
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    05-28-2018 @ 07:31 AM
    Thanks
    What et said! Also take note that there is 2 roll pin one inside the other. If you have the right tool it should go fairly easy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 015.jpg   017.JPG   019.jpg   026.jpg   033.jpg  

2008 JD 2305 , Rotary cutter 4' Howse , mid mount mower 54'' , f.e. loader 200CX , tiller RT1150 Frontier , cultivator PC1001 Frontier , middle buster PM1001 Frontier , JD 47'' front snowblower , pallet forks , 4' box blade Agriease , grass-sweeper , quick hitch Speeco , trailer hitch , cab Jodale-Perry , trailer 16' galvanized Easy-Hauler ,

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    03-14-2017 @ 10:30 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 Times in 672 Posts
    Here's another thread about the hazard electrical issue. It is pretty simple to fix.

2305 Hazard Light Fix
    Randy __________________________________________________ ___ Be Safe!

2009 - 2305 w/62 MMM **** 2008 - 2520 w/72 MMM **** 200CX w/49 bucket
    Weight Box w/extension ***** LandPride RTR 1558 Tiller ******* 54 Snow blower
    60 Gallon Demco Sprayer *** 60 Broom ** BB2060 Box Blade**SS2036B Spreader
    Everything Attachments ETA-PluggerV2-60 Aerator

The more I learn, the less I know.

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements