• 3 Post By bob

Thread: "Honest Mistake" part 2

1. Top | #1
    Jep

Last Online
    09-13-2019 @ 08:26 PM
    Thanks

"Honest Mistake" part 2

Mobile service truck showed up today on time as promised. Light snow falling, Tech worked outside rather then in the garage. Better light he said. 1025r with backhoe on, 50 hour service took a bit longer then an hour. I watched and learned. He did not jack up the tractor or remove the rear tire. Drained all trans oil in 4 oil pan trips, then into a 5 gallon bucket. Removed oil filter. Otherside ground work to remove hose clamps and hose. Removed screen and magnet. On back of truck we inspected it. Not bad at all, few small metal and rubber gasket bits. He then used a spray solvent to clean the magnet and screen. Ground work to reinstall with hose and clamps. New filter install, install drain plug. Filled with new trans oil. Start engine and idle. Recheck filter, drain plug, all hose clamps. Shut down. All tools picked up and put away, old oil and driveway cardboard on truck. Front hood opened, battery ck , engine oil ck, coolent ck. Asked if any issues or questions then Final trans oil ck and on his way to next job. Not a drop of oil on the drive way. A true professional. I now know why I drive the 63 miles each way to this dealership rather then the 5 to the one nearest one.
    1025R TLB 54D MM, Imatch Quick hitch, BB, Ken's bolt on hooks, Piranha Tooth Bar, 36" Artillian forks, Cyclone rake XL, 54" Snowblower, 54"used blade, Edge Tamer and Extender, Heavy Hitch Subsoiler. Trailers: Sure-Trac 5x8 dump and a 7x16 steel side., 647 tiller, 5048 Box blade, heavy hitch tooth bar, 260B hoe, mulch kit

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    bob
    Last Online
    09-05-2019 @ 09:39 AM
    Thanks
    I now know why I drive the 63 miles each way to this dealership rather then the 5 to the one nearest one.

That one sentence says a lot!
    etcallhome, ColonyPark and keane like this.
    2011 John Deere 1026R
    H120 FEL with 53 inch bucket
    60D Auto-Connect mower deck
    54 inch snowblower
    647 tiller
    i-match
    Heavy Hitch
    TuffTop
    Ken's bolt on hooks
    ballast box
    wheel weights
    steering wheel spinner knob