Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OxPath

Thread: front bucket

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    10-13-2019 @ 11:01 AM
    Thanks

front bucket

I seen it here but can't find it. Can't remember who it was but they had a mesh screening and some brackets weld to the front bucket so when you tilt back and lift the bucket it don't drop on your hood. Thanks for any help you can give me. Like the tractor, saving what's left to my back with this machine. Thanks again.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:03 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,028 Times in 639 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by driveshaft View Post
    I seen it here but can't find it. Can't remember who it was but they had a mesh screening and some brackets weld to the front bucket so when you tilt back and lift the bucket it don't drop on your hood. Thanks for any help you can give me. Like the tractor, saving what's left to my back with this machine. Thanks again.
    Here's a pretty nice one built by member Bulitt. Bucket Spill Guard. There are a couple other threads that I found by searching for "bucket guard."
    PJR832 likes this.
    - Phil -
    *Spinner Free* LT160 Garden Tractor
    *Spinner Free* 3320 eHydro - 300CX Loader - 72" HLA SnowPusher 2500 - TSC Post Hole Digger - BB2172 Box Blade
    *Spinner Free* John Deere 26G Compact Excavator - 18" HD bucket - 30" ditching bucket - PA15B 12" planetary drive auger
    Ken's Bolt On Grab Hooks - Artillian 42" Forks - Edge Tamers

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements