Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By keane

Thread: 3 point arms

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    05-14-2019 @ 11:07 AM
    Thanks

3 point arms

Has anyone had issuss with the 3 point arms not wanting to raise off an idle. This is a 2018 1025r with 25 hours on it. Shut machine down, checked hydraulic level, which was full and still wonít raise arms. If motor is set at high RPMís arms will raise, but as soon as engine is idled down arms bleed down with rock shaft still in the raise position. Call JD to send a mechanic out to check problem, and while I was waiting for mechanic I took leave blower to blow off some grass particles between right side rear differential and linkage under fender. Then started up tractor and 3 point arms work perfect. I donít see how the little bit of grass could have affected the arms movement. Any ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 12:52 AM
    Thanks
    I've seen weird hydraulic problems before. I'm suspecting a bubble in the hydraulic lines. Run the PTO. Run the loader up and down. Same with rockshaft 3-pt. Disconnect and reconnect the power beyond port. Then see if it works. You may have cleared it simply by stopping the engine and starting it up again.
    Levi and kylew like this.
    1025R SCUT
    H120 FEL
    260 Backhoe
    54D MMM
    54 Snow Blower
    54 Front Blade
    JD I-match
    10P Dump Cart
    Heavy Hitch: Receiver hitch w/rack, 2" receiver 8-Weight Rack, 2" front & rear receivers, synthetic blade
    Ken's BOGH: Grab Hooks/ Clevis Mounts, Oblong Ring Slings, Differential Pedal, backhoe step, etc.
    Everything Attachments: Pine Needle Rake, Aerator
    Bxpanded: Ripper Claw, Trenching Bucket, Quick Change for 260 BH
    Artillian: 3K fork frame & 36" tines
    Miller Tire: R4 tire chains

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements