I know this has been beat like a dead horse, but I figured I'd add my experience here. I did the hydro service at 55.7 hrs (yes, I'm a bad tractor dad!) and I did find bits of RTV and metal shavings in the bottom of the trans case, what was interesting was finding chunks of a grease like substance in there too. My magnet was in one piece, but did have the black/gray schmutz you would expect from this type of trans. The screen did have fine metal shavings in-bedded in it too. Anyway, glad I did the service, and would recommend others to perform this service it too. I need to figure out a better way of removing the rubber elbow, I removed the clamp on the screen and the upper most clamp and it was PIA! Maybe next time I will remove just the lower elbow.