10-17-2019 @ 02:29 PM
    Thanks

We picked her up Saturday

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0338.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	615.5 KB 
ID:	660012

We brought home the tractor Saturday morning. It's a 2014 with a loader and 60" mower deck. Has just over 150 hours on it. Looks like the loader was hardly used. We're pretty excited about this purchase and hope to find a nice used tiller and box scraper before spring time. The salesman said the previous owner trader it for a 2032r and mainly just used the tractor for mowing.

Not sure why the picture is displaying sideways. It's not in the file I picked.
    Last edited by Mote; 12-03-2018 at 07:17 AM.
    glc, Gizmo2, fdmars and 16 others like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:17 AM
    Thanks
    Nothing like a good used tractor find.....
    2009 JD 2305 w/ Femco folding ROPS,Power Beyond Kit, KBOH, 54"MMM, 47" Snowblower, 200CX Loader w/ BB, Powerhorse 12 ton Logsplitter and King Kutter tool carrier and 17P kart
    2009 Cub Cadet/Yanmar ex3200, Land Pride 60” land plane and 60” finish mower, worksaver posthole digger w/ 9” auger, “The thumb” add on grapple, third function valve and KBOH of course

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:56 PM
    Thanks
    CONGRATS on the new-to-you tractor!!

UPDATE: I noticed that you don't have a ballast box on the tractor. Be sure to read this thread...
    What is "Rear Ballast"? And why do you need it?
    Last edited by mark02tj; 12-03-2018 at 06:53 AM.
    fdmars, pcabe5, BigJim55 and 3 others like this.
    '05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
    Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
    A couple of old Gravelys
    Help a Vet and his dog

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mark02tj View Post
    CONGRATS on the new-to-you tractor!!

UPDATE: I noticed that you don't have a ballast box on the tractor. Be sure to read this thread...
    What is "Rear Ballast"? And why do you need it?
    Thanks for the suggestion. Looks like I'll need to add that to my list of things to buy.
    fdmars, pcabe5, BigJim55 and 3 others like this.

7. Top | #5

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:56 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mote View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. Looks like I'll need to add that to my list of things to buy.
    If you hang out with this group, your "list of things to buy" is going to get longer and longer and.... Just ask me how I know!!

Are you planning on doing snow removal with the new tractor or do you have another piece of equipment to do that?
    Gizmo2, fdmars, Levi and 7 others like this.
    '05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
    Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
    A couple of old Gravelys
    Help a Vet and his dog

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mark02tj For This Useful Post:

martincom (12-03-2018)

9. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:49 AM
    Thanks
    Nice find enjoy
    Thanks Bob
    Fire trucks are Red/Tractors are Green

2005 JD 790. 419 FEL, Frontier Forks, 6' brush Hog, back blade,7'FEL Snowplow.
    1963 JD 4010. 7' Lucknow 3pt Snowblower
    JD 24T Baler
    JD 14T Baler
    2013 JD 825i-Cab,winch,led lights 6' Snowplow.
    1951 JD MT.
    2011 JD Z445

10. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:08 AM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,551 Times in 1,431 Posts
    Congratulations on your tractor purchase. Also, welcome to the GTT family....

There are tons of valuable threads about all sorts of issues for your new machine. From the differences in implements to what works best for some and not so for others, there is a wealth of information on this site. There are also many nice and very helpful people.

Don't hesitate to ask questions or seek input or opinions. Also, up in the right corner of each page is the Google Search bar and under neath it is the "Advanced Search" button. Here you can launch the searches for information or details which you may like to learn more about.

You can search by key word, topic, all sorts of options. If you find a particular persons posts to be helpful you can search to sort their posts. This site has many ways to find the details you are seeking.

While we hope you have a good relationship with your dealer, there are many great vendors here on GTT and many offer special discounts to GTT members. Please make sure to check out their section here on GTT as well.

Welcome to GTT. You are going to enjoy your time here.
    fdmars, Levi, BigJim55 and 3 others like this.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

11. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:59 AM
    Thanks
    It appears you have a 7' overhead door. While becoming a club member is typically viewed as a good thing, you definitely do not want to become a member of the GTT "club". Becoming a member in good standing is quite easy. All you have to do is forget to lower the top section of the ROPS before entering or exiting your garage.

Most members join within a day or two taking delivery of their green machine........

Well, at least you won't become a broke purple heart member. You have to own a 2018 with the forward tilting ROPS top section to earn that distinction. They get to frequently bang their head into the ROPS top section when folded down to the horizontal storage position and get to replace 3-point top links. Some guys just have it all.
    fdmars, Levi, BigJim55 and 7 others like this.
    2017 1025R TLB & 2017 1025R FEL
    2*54 Mower Decks w/Independent Lift
    2*47 Snow Blowers
    2*Cozy Cab
    2*Heavy Hitch Receiver Hitch w/Dual Suitcase Weight Brackets, Storage Cart, & 1*Front Suitcase Weight Bracket
    50" Wicked Root Grapple
    Land Pride LR1560 Land Rake w/ wide gauge wheels & plow blade
    BXpanded Backhoe Dolly
    MCS20 Leaf/clippings hopper
    647 Tiller
    2001 455 AWS & 1999 455 AWS--Both Sold

12. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:08 AM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,551 Times in 1,431 Posts
    If you hang out with this group, your "list of things to buy" is going to get longer and longer and.... Just ask me how I know!!

Are you planning on doing snow removal with the new tractor or do you have another piece of equipment to do that?
    We are a great spender of other peoples money, right Mark? Seriously, Mark02tj is about as good a guy as you can hope to meet on this or any other site.

It's a great way to live vicariously through others and assist them in spending their money.

Now is the time to be looking for the tiller and other equipment people might be storing for the season. Make sure you are familiar with the Category 1 3 point hitch so when you are considering implements, you can screen out those which might not be best for your use. Also, the tillers have forward rotation and reverse rotation so if you haven't owned a tiller before, make sure to consider the differences and the different models. There are many good choices out there for you,

When it comes to back blade and box blades, much will depend upon the projects or tasks you have in mind.

Since you are going to be adding 3 point implements, make sure to get this item as it makes a ton of difference in connecting and disconnecting all 3 point implements. The extended hook, whether for the I match or the Import quick hitch makes a lot of difference in connecting and disconnecting all 3 point implements. Definitely something you will want to have.

Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

13. Top | #10

Last Online
    Thanks

We haven't got much snow down here the last few years. I think I've shoveled the sidewalk once in three years. However if we do I'll be using this tractor to remove it. We live out in the country with a lot of flat fields around us so do get the wind and drifting.

I see you're from South West Ohio. You're not to far from us. We're about 1.5 hours to a Reds ballgame.
    Levi and greenharley like this.

14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast