low profile/led/replacement assemblies for 1025r tail lights?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jdforever

Thread: low profile/led/replacement assemblies for 1025r tail lights?

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    01-26-2019 @ 12:01 AM
    Thanks

low profile/led/replacement assemblies for 1025r tail lights?

anyone done any digging to see what you can replace the lights with? I knocked the left one off a while back clearing a fenceline, and my epoxy repair failed. replacement for one side is 80 bucks, i could get a pair of lights for a 4210 that seem to look the same for the price of 1 1025r light.

I've also been looking at big rig pedestal lights, but they don't seem to be lower profile. I thought about designing something up and having it 3d printed in ABS, as well, but figured i'd ask around before I put time into it. thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:24 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lewisc1985 View Post
    anyone done any digging to see what you can replace the lights with? I knocked the left one off a while back clearing a fenceline, and my epoxy repair failed. replacement for one side is 80 bucks, i could get a pair of lights for a 4210 that seem to look the same for the price of 1 1025r light.

I've also been looking at big rig pedestal lights, but they don't seem to be lower profile. I thought about designing something up and having it 3d printed in ABS, as well, but figured i'd ask around before I put time into it. thoughts?
    I have a set of brand new tail lights that came of my 2018 1025R. The rops had to be permanently removed in order to install my Mauser cab. PM me if you are interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181007_163623.jpg  
    greenharley likes this.
    Greg

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!

2018 JD 1025R FEL /Mauser cab / 53" Bucket/Heavy hitch tooth bar / I-Match / Kenny's extended hook / JD ballast box / Loader mounted JD 54" snow plow/9" wings / Artillian 36" pallet fork set / Woods RTR48.30 tiller & LRS60 landscape rake / Howes 48" box blade /Heavy Hitch receiver/weight bracket / Heavy Hitch ripper/middle plow/subsoiler / Dual Alpena Hex Fire rear led lights / Bora 2" spacers / Land Pride CA1548 core aerator

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:59 PM
    Thanks

2015 1025r, FEL, SB1154, 54D.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements