Position Feedback Control adjustment

Thread: Position Feedback Control adjustment

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    10-20-2019 @ 05:02 PM
    Thanks

Position Feedback Control adjustment

Hello all

Been trying to get my deck adjusted since the dealer failed to do so. I read through the sticky thread and posted at the end, but doesn't seem like anyone is reading that thread.

I found another thread where someone said that he keeps seeing that the 2018 models need the Position Feedback Control adjusted and that seems to have fixed my issue. But I'm not exactly sure how to adjust it? Reading the adjustment procedure from the tech manual, it talks about measuring at low and high and it should be about 8.75. I adjusted the position feedback control to where it went to the most high position without making the hydraulics have that struggle relief pressure sound. But trying to measure it, it doesn't seem like it made a difference and the measurement I keep getting is about 7 3/4 to 8". But it seems to have fixed the problem with deck and gave me an 1/8" gap at the height knob cam.

If I lower the 3 point arms and set the tape measure level with the center where the pins would go and then raise them to the highest, I am measuring 7 3/4 to 8". If I physically try to lift up on the arms once they are raised there is no give that they had before. Before they would lift a little. Is that correct the way I have it or should there be some give once raised? Since it isn't kicking in that relief pressure sound I am assuming it is fine?

Here is a pic showing them at max height, do they look like they are going to high?:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2401.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	944.2 KB 
ID:	672372
    Last edited by cashxx; 02-15-2019 at 06:09 PM.
    Tractor Info: 2018 1025r (01/18/2019) / 120R FEL 53" Bucket / 260B BH with 16" Bucket / 60" MMM with AC / R4 Tires
    Upgrades: RimGuard in Rear Tires / 16" BackHoe Bucket / Engine Block Heater / JD Seat Cover / 3D Pedal Covers / 3D Diff Pedal / HH WT Bracket / 5' Rear Blade / CountyLine 4' RT4 Tiller / JD Ballast Box / HLA 36" Forks / RanchEx 3pt Quick Hitch / BXpanded 6", Ripper, BH Thumb, QA / LoadNGo /
    Planned Upgrades: Edge Tamers / Bolt-on Hooks / HH Rear Receiver Hitch Plate / HH Toothbar

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    10-20-2019 @ 05:02 PM
    Thanks
    I give up. Told the dealer to come and get it and correct their mistake.
    Tractor Info: 2018 1025r (01/18/2019) / 120R FEL 53" Bucket / 260B BH with 16" Bucket / 60" MMM with AC / R4 Tires
    Upgrades: RimGuard in Rear Tires / 16" BackHoe Bucket / Engine Block Heater / JD Seat Cover / 3D Pedal Covers / 3D Diff Pedal / HH WT Bracket / 5' Rear Blade / CountyLine 4' RT4 Tiller / JD Ballast Box / HLA 36" Forks / RanchEx 3pt Quick Hitch / BXpanded 6", Ripper, BH Thumb, QA / LoadNGo /
    Planned Upgrades: Edge Tamers / Bolt-on Hooks / HH Rear Receiver Hitch Plate / HH Toothbar

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements