• 2 Post By cashxx
  • 2 Post By Bg074

Thread: Newbie- 60D mower question

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    06-06-2019 @ 07:42 PM
    Thanks

Newbie- 60D mower question

Hello all- I just took delivery of a new ‘18 1025r TLB and had the dealer add a 60d autoconnect deck to it. I am still learning the machine, but noticed that the rear tires seem very close to the back edge of the drive over portion of the deck when it is in the fully lifted position. It’s about an 1/8” on the left and 1/4” on the right. The left is close enough that the rubber vent spews on the tire are touching it. The deck seems to go on/off ok and up/down (although I haven’t mowed yet). Is this normal positioning?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3562D916-8540-477F-87A1-A01F79FEEB44_1553566979844.jpeg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:24 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bg074 View Post
    Hello all- I just took delivery of a new ‘18 1025r TLB and had the dealer add a 60d autoconnect deck to it. I am still learning the machine, but noticed that the rear tires seem very close to the back edge of the drive over portion of the deck when it is in the fully lifted position. It’s about an 1/8” on the left and 1/4” on the right. The left is close enough that the rubber vent spews on the tire are touching it. The deck seems to go on/off ok and up/down (although I haven’t mowed yet). Is this normal positioning?
    That isn't right. We had a couple units the same way.. I didn't work on them and I don't know the outcome but I will check tomorrow at work for you and give ya the low down. Your dealer should have noticed that and took appropriate action. Not right.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
    etcallhome, North585, Levi and 2 others like this.

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Thanks
    Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you. I’m going to touch base with my dealer now that I’m more confident it isn’t right.
    etcallhome, Levi and Robnik like this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    10-04-2019 @ 06:54 AM
    Thanks
    Mine came the same way Sent it back to the dealer the same day. Came back even more screwed up tilted and uneven side to side. I balanced the deck out myself and did the final cut of the year and put it away for the winter. Now I need to put it on correctly in the next 2 weeks. There is a "Sticky note" at the top of the scut forum you should take a look at ... https://www.greentractortalk.com/for...djustment.html

The drive over bracket on top is adjustable by loosening up 2 bolts I believe to slide it forward
    etcallhome and Robnik like this.
    2018 1025R TLB with cool attachments
    FEL , BH , 60MMM , 54 Snow Blade w/ angle kit, Led lights, Rubber edged , Kens BOGH's & Diff Pedal , 3pt Tow bar , R2 Edge Tamers
    In The Works...Toothbar, Wheel spacers, more Led work lights, Landplane

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:23 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,539 Times in 1,422 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bg074 View Post
    Sad a dealer would deliver a machine like that. Carefully check your other prep issues and make sure to check to torque on all of your wheel bolts after a few hours. Also, double check the hydro fluid levels, etc.

Make sure to let us know how they resolved it and post a picture once they fix it.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    09-29-2019 @ 05:51 PM
    Thanks
    My dealer told me they have a prep sheet they go by. Does anyone have a copy of that sheet that they are supposed to follow?
    Tractor Info: 2018 1025r (01/18/2019) / 120R FEL 53" Bucket / 260B BH with 16" Bucket / 60" MMM with AC / R4 Tires
    Upgrades: RimGuard in Rear Tires / 16" BackHoe Bucket / Engine Block Heater / JD Seat Cover / 3D Pedal Covers / 3D Diff Pedal / HH WT Bracket / 5' Rear Blade / CountyLine 4' RT4 Tiller / JD Ballast Box / HLA 36" Forks / RanchEx 3pt Quick Hitch / BXpanded 6", Ripper, BH Thumb, QA / LoadNGo /
    Planned Upgrades: Edge Tamers / Bolt-on Hooks / HH Rear Receiver Hitch Plate / HH Toothbar

9. Top | #7

Last Online
    Thanks
    Well- I guess that’s why I said I was a newbie... there is a simple adjustment as was listed above. The rear drive over plates, which also function as the guards for deck pulleys and belt, are adjustable. The is a nut on the front and back of the plate and you can just loosen it and slide it as necessary to adjust. It is limited, but I was able to get sufficient clearance. Thanks for all the feedback and also for all the great info shared here!

10. Top | #8

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:36 PM
    Thanks
    Darn, I was an hour late to the party! Is your deck hitting the stop when raised all the way? The ones I set up usually end up around 1/4 inch or so from hitting the stop. I have only had to adjust the drive over plate once or twice out of 200+ tractors.

11. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements