Green Tractor Talk banner

Finally got my tractor today!

2K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  9MMMAC 
#1 ·
Showed up a couple hrs ago. Kid delivering it didn’t have a clue how to even open the hood now less run through taking mmm off and on. And I’m missing my imatch. Dealer apologized and is driving it out to me next week along w some green paint for my troubles
Vehicle Lawn Lawn mower Outdoor power equipment Tractor
Vehicle Asphalt Trailer Lawn Tractor

First task. Spread some 5/8” minus behind the gate I left alone to do when I got the tractor. Didn’t have a lot of time so I quickly threw it around just to get the feel of the FEL
Backyard Grass Asphalt Yard Lawn
Backyard Yard Lawn Grass Soil

Then I took off the rear blade so I could do a quick mow around the back
Green Grass Furniture Lawn Plant

Of course I had to give it a rinse off and the darn cottonwood fuz already trying to overheat my tractor:banghead:
Green Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper
Soil

Then I put it away. Saw them store these at the dealership so I adopted this. Gives me a little more room to get around it. I’ll definately be working on a small shop build soon.
Motor vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Tractor

Now I have to get on a plane in a few hrs to go to a wedding...
See ya in the funny papers...

See less See more
#3 ·
Have fun!

#4 · (Edited)
Congratulations let the fun and spending more money begin. There is always something more to buy. Hooks, steps, third function, led lights, spacers, weights, seat springs, grapple and don’t forget to get a seat cover.

Me, my spacers are currently in the mail so I’m still not done spending after almost a year.

Good luck with your new tractor. I hope it’s the last one you’ll ever need, that doesn’t mean it will be the last one you’ll ever buy!

Oops, I forgot to say, look out those garage doors look susceptible to the infamous ROPS “OH CRAP”

#5 ·
:congrats::greentractorride::bigthumb::bigthumb:

#9 ·
Almost forgot. Didn’t even know they were adding this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 ·
:congrats:

#14 ·
:bigthumb: ahh the days of having a brand new machine.:laugh::good2:

Reactions: JD4044M
#16 ·
As requested
Tractor Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Dealer brought out my imatch yesterday and helped me put it on.

Reactions: JD4044M and msheron
#17 ·
Ayup, that's cottonwood fuzz!

Reactions: JD4044M
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.