I find myself using my new 1023E SCUT a fair amount during this latitude's extended dusk. I'm going to need more lighting, probably on the ROP. I have some nice, very bright, 12volt LED lights I want to install. It would be cool to use the factory wiring harness if possible. I noted a couple of things...
- on the lower dash, there's a switch blank and behind it is a connector block. Am I correct in presuming that that connector is for the switch that controls the auxilliary lighting on the 1025R?
- Am I correct in presuming that I can just get the dealer to order that switch for me, plug it in, and it will be ready to use to turn auxilliary lighting on and off?
- Or is there somewhere else I can buy that JD switch online?
Back by the rear PTO, I note these two plugs, that are not attached to anything.
- Am I correct in assuming that these connectors is where the 1025R's aux fender lights plug in?
- Am I correct in assuming that my dealer can order me the auxilliary light wiring harness(es), which I in turn can use to activate the lights using the installed switch above that he ordered from me?
thanks in advance for any help