Thread: 1025 rim options ?

1. Top | #1
    IMR

Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:42 PM
    Thanks

1025 rim options ?

Is there a alternative to OEM rims ?

Iā€™m looking for rims for my 1025r and dealer quoted me $800cdn for 4 .

Was wondering if anyone knows any aftermarket ones available ?

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:26 PM
    Thanks
    I searched for aftermarket rims when I did mine and either I didn't find any (fronts) or they were just as much or more than the JD rim by the time I painted them yellow.

I believe the rears are the same as the 4X5 series. You can look up the part number on JD parts online and then go back to the opening page and perform a search for that part number. It will display all the models that part number was utilized on. At that point, you can shop Craig's List, ebay, etc for possibly some used rims. The other issue with used is the condition of the paint. If they are rusty, I found by the time I had them sandblasted and powder coated, new was less money.

Hopefully, you'll have better luck than I did. I searched for over a year and never came up with any rims. Scored a seat of rear tires (R3 turfs) at a great price, but that was good as it got. I finally broke down and ordered a set of rims (4) from greenfarmparts.com, a site supporter. They had the best price and free shipping. I'm not sure how they would workout for you, being in Canada. Don't forget the "GTT" promo code that will net you another 7% discount.

My tractor came with R4s, which are great for a lot of what I do. They were hard on the soft/damp areas that my lawn occasionally has. The R3 turfs are much easier on the lawn and better in snow. I wanted another set of rims so it would simplify switching back to the R4s when the need arose---especially as the rears are fluid filled.
    2017 1025R TLB & 2017 1025R FEL
    2*54 Mower Decks w/Independent Lift
    2*47 Snow Blowers
    2*Cozy Cab
    2*Heavy Hitch Receiver Hitch w/Dual Suitcase Weight Brackets, Storage Cart, & 1*Front Suitcase Weight Bracket
    50" Wicked Root Grapple
    Land Pride LR1560 Land Rake w/ wide gauge wheels & plow blade
    BXpanded Backhoe Dolly
    MCS20 Leaf/clippings hopper
    647 Tiller
    2001 455 AWS & 1999 455 AWS--Both Sold

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:42 PM
    Thanks
    I bought new rims with tires for what my JD Dealer wanted just for rims. I needed new R4 and my rims lost a lot of powered coat, so I found this store on eBay. I also have a set with turf tires.

(2) John Deere Front Wheel Assemblies 18x8.50-10 Replaces LVA20123, M139005 | eBay

(2) John Deere Wheel Assemblies 26x12.00-12 Replaces M121628 | eBay
    Last edited by GigaWatt; 05-30-2019 at 07:10 AM.
    PJR832 likes this.
    2305 with 200CX FEL, 62C MMM, Ken's Bolt On Hooks, modified HF Quick Hitch, turf & R4 tires. King Kutter XB Equipment; tiller, box blade, swivel blade, landscape rake & rotary cutter. SSAD 42" Forks, custom built Carry All & 8' Wagon. GrassHopper 725 D2, 2 Sears 42" Riders and way too much other equipment to list.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements