• 3 Post By Lenthan
  • 2 Post By PJR832

Thread: 60d auto connect deck parts question

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    09-06-2019 @ 05:31 PM
    Thanks

60d auto connect deck parts question

Hello all, I have a 2025r with a 60d deck and have been struggling to find a part that I damaged when I was installing the deck last night. Every parts diagram I can find or the dealers can find(attempting to figure out over the phone) don't match what I have.

The deck and tractor we're purchased last year and I believe they are a 2018 model.

I attached a picture of what my deck looks like from JDs site, it may not be exactly the same deck as I can't find a picture of what I have that's labeled 60d.

Basically the part holds the front linkage down so it does not spring all the way up. If must have been bent some when I when to install last night and it caused the front linkage to hit the front of the tractor and get pushed up before I realized what was going on. It bent the heck out of the bolt and bracket. I attempted to straighten them but that was not happening. There is also a bushing/spacer that goes over the bolt I didn't have with me when I took the picture.

Thanks for any help finding a part number
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190531_095710_1559312548593.jpg   1082731685_1559312647737.png  

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 09:53 PM
    Thanks
    Can't help as yours is different then my 1025r takes. But want to say nice under carriage. That sucker is spotless.

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:44 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 1,278 Posts
    It should be LVU34589 for $28.60 but double check that with your dealer.

This is the bracket that many have bent by taking the MMM off with the FEL attached. Just trying to help you figure out how it bent so you won't have a repeat. The FEL park stand hits on the MMM front draft arm and causes this bracket to bend.
    kylew likes this.
    Pat
    #compactfarming
    2025R W/120R FEL/Titan 36" Pallet Forks w/round bale spears/Ken's Bolt on Hooks / 72" moose plow / Kawasaki Mule(The Donkey) 610xc w/ Warn winch
    60D Auto Connect w/mulch kit and Gator G6 blades
    County Line- 48" Tiller & middle buster
    Frontier- BB5048L & DH1066 & RC2060
    JD iMATCH
    Homemade cultivator/hiller/chisel plow
    Heavy Hitch Tooth Bar
    Watch the 2025R on YouTube:
    Elk Creek Acres

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Melikes View Post
    Can't help as yours is different then my 1025r takes. But want to say nice under carriage. That sucker is spotless.[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/images/smilies/bigthumbup.gif[/IMG]
    I would love to be able to claim the undercarriage but it's a picture from JDs site. It's the only example of the deck I have that I could find.
    kylew likes this.

7. Top | #5

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PJR832 View Post
    It should be LVU34589 for $28.60 but double check that with your dealer.

This is the bracket that many have bent by taking the MMM off with the FEL attached. Just trying to help you figure out how it bent so you won't have a repeat. The FEL park stand hits on the MMM front draft arm and causes this bracket to bend.
    Thank you I will give that number to my dealer to see if they can verify.

I apologise but I don't completely understand the short hand. What exactly is the FEL and MMM. I believe the front drift bracket? Hit too high when I went to install and got pushed completely vertical bending that bolt and part pictured. I could be completely wrong as I haven't really examined the way the auto connect works.

8. Top | #6

Last Online
    Today @ 08:13 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenthan View Post
    Thank you I will give that number to my dealer to see if they can verify.

I apologise but I don't completely understand the short hand. What exactly is the FEL and MMM. I believe the front drift bracket? Hit too high when I went to install and got pushed completely vertical bending that bolt and part pictured. I could be completely wrong as I haven't really examined the way the auto connect works.
    FEL front end loader. MMM mid mount mower
    kylew likes this.
    2018 1025r. 260B backhoe, 120r loader, Titan 36" forks, Frontier RT1142 tiller
    1995 Lowes branded riding mower.

9. Top | #7

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmylh View Post

FEL front end loader. MMM mid mount mower
    Ah that makes since. That's more then likely what happened. Is it a good idea to have the FEL off when installing the MMM or is there a hight the FEL should be at when I install the MMM. I'm guessing I rubbed it a few times bending it then I caught enough to completely force the front bar vertical.

Thanks again
    jimmylh, PJR832 and kylew like this.

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:44 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 1,278 Posts
    Ah that makes since. That's more then likely what happened. Is it a good idea to have the FEL off when installing the MMM or is there a hight the FEL should be at when I install the MMM. I'm guessing I rubbed it a few times bending it then I caught enough to completely force the front bar vertical.

Thanks again
    Unfortunately do to space restraints (that's my guess) on many of the new 2025's it's when you are backing off, removing the deck, that the park stand contacts the front draft arm and bends it back damaging the bracket and stop bolt. When you get the new bracket I would suggest putting it on and then with the tractor over the deck but a couple of inches short of seating the arm in the tractor brackets make your adjustments with that bolt then to insure you have the draft arm set at the right height.
    Jeff B and kylew like this.
    Pat
    #compactfarming
    2025R W/120R FEL/Titan 36" Pallet Forks w/round bale spears/Ken's Bolt on Hooks / 72" moose plow / Kawasaki Mule(The Donkey) 610xc w/ Warn winch
    60D Auto Connect w/mulch kit and Gator G6 blades
    County Line- 48" Tiller & middle buster
    Frontier- BB5048L & DH1066 & RC2060
    JD iMATCH
    Homemade cultivator/hiller/chisel plow
    Heavy Hitch Tooth Bar
    Watch the 2025R on YouTube:
    Elk Creek Acres

11. Top | #9

Last Online
    Today @ 08:13 PM
    Thanks

Thanks again
    If you a reading the board via a pc, you can hover your cursor over abbreviations and a pop up will show you the meaning. Keywords will have tiny underlines to indicate it's an abbreviation the board knows.
    2018 1025r. 260B backhoe, 120r loader, Titan 36" forks, Frontier RT1142 tiller
    1995 Lowes branded riding mower.

12. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements