• 1 Post By theduke
  • 3 Post By duramaxsky

Thread: 2025 speedometer

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:54 PM
    Thanks

2025 speedometer

I have a 2019 2025R. When I start it there is a KPH and MPH in the display. Is there a way to get it to display speed? Or is that for when the same panel is in another model?
    Matt
    2019 2025R loader backhoe Frontier fork attachment brush mower back blade. HF Quick hitch with extended hook and 2" receiver added. John Deere ballast box.
    2003 L110 mower

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:44 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 1,278 Posts
    There are only three modes is the display, engine hrs, mid pto rpms, and rear pto rpms.
    kylew likes this.
    Pat
    #compactfarming
    2025R W/120R FEL/Titan 36" Pallet Forks w/round bale spears/Ken's Bolt on Hooks / 72" moose plow / Kawasaki Mule(The Donkey) 610xc w/ Warn winch
    60D Auto Connect w/mulch kit and Gator G6 blades
    County Line- 48" Tiller & middle buster
    Frontier- BB5048L & DH1066 & RC2060
    JD iMATCH
    Homemade cultivator/hiller/chisel plow
    Heavy Hitch Tooth Bar
    Watch the 2025R on YouTube:
    Elk Creek Acres

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Thanks
    So that must be for another model. It's just there when the key is first turned on.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    Matt
    2019 2025R loader backhoe Frontier fork attachment brush mower back blade. HF Quick hitch with extended hook and 2" receiver added. John Deere ballast box.
    2003 L110 mower

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:44 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 1,278 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by duramaxsky View Post
    So that must be for another model. It's just there when the key is first turned on.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    More than likely, the dash is common on several tractors, some have more to display than others.
    Pat
    #compactfarming
    2025R W/120R FEL/Titan 36" Pallet Forks w/round bale spears/Ken's Bolt on Hooks / 72" moose plow / Kawasaki Mule(The Donkey) 610xc w/ Warn winch
    60D Auto Connect w/mulch kit and Gator G6 blades
    County Line- 48" Tiller & middle buster
    Frontier- BB5048L & DH1066 & RC2060
    JD iMATCH
    Homemade cultivator/hiller/chisel plow
    Heavy Hitch Tooth Bar
    Watch the 2025R on YouTube:
    Elk Creek Acres

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:53 PM
    NW Oregun Gutterslut...the Wet Side.... Gaston
    Thanks
    was watching a guys yt channel today on Regeneration

Indy farmer.......its posted here somewhere.

His was a T4 tractor.........the highlight was that the regen or one of the buttons ...I think the top middle

There were 3 for regen..start , stop ,and Whatevertf.....this 3rd one would tell "history" and whatnot of tractor.

He scrolled through a bunch of stuff that you can refference AND ground speed was one of them.

No Clue if this relates to your particular tractor but its worth watching regardless...I learn't sumthin
    Dan

JD 955 ,70A loader, 60" mmm , Original I-match ,4' woods B hog , 5' Box blade , 12' orchard plane/driveway grader ,various other doo-dads & homebuilt implements. Goossen BFBlower, JakeRake..this thing is different.
    Kubota U-15
    Kubota RTV 900

47 8n......good times..V8 in my future possibly

Pharrell Williams - Freedom (Video) - YouTube ...George Michael - Freedom! ’90 (Official Video) - YouTube..

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theduke View Post
    was watching a guys yt channel today on Regeneration

Indy farmer.......its posted here somewhere.

His was a T4 tractor.........the highlight was that the regen or one of the buttons ...I think the top middle

There were 3 for regen..start , stop ,and Whatevertf.....this 3rd one would tell "history" and whatnot of tractor.

He scrolled through a bunch of stuff that you can refference AND ground speed was one of them.

No Clue if this relates to your particular tractor but its worth watching regardless...I learn't sumthin
    Mine has no DEF so no regen.
    Matt
    2003 L110 mower

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:53 PM
    NW Oregun Gutterslut...the Wet Side.... Gaston
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by duramaxsky View Post
    Mine has no DEF so no regen.
    well damit...I was hoping I was on to something here.

I've did a bunch of searching on your situation.....I can't stop me.

I've found basicly zilch......a few refferences but all lead to cruize control or your basic JD brouchere.

I'll keep this one in mind.....

I get the whole ground speed thing after getting sucked into another guys yt channel today.

All about tillage and big tractors.... The Millenial Farmer..some dude from M innisota..one of them m states

Nice clean equiptment ..sweet shop..auto-steer and all sorts of bizzare stuff

a sample to get your mind off speedOmeters

[video]https://youtu.be/5m9zDudbkfA[/video

Equipment Envy!!! - YouTube
    Last edited by theduke; 06-11-2019 at 12:02 AM.
    PJR832 likes this.
    Dan

JD 955 ,70A loader, 60" mmm , Original I-match ,4' woods B hog , 5' Box blade , 12' orchard plane/driveway grader ,various other doo-dads & homebuilt implements. Goossen BFBlower, JakeRake..this thing is different.
    Kubota U-15
    Kubota RTV 900

47 8n......good times..V8 in my future possibly

Pharrell Williams - Freedom (Video) - YouTube ...George Michael - Freedom! ’90 (Official Video) - YouTube..

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Yeah I got the 2025 instead of the 2032 because it doesn't have emmissions garbage. As a truck driver I know what a problem that stuff is. I will also keep my 2003 truck running for the same reason. Diesel power without the problems. Between a new built trans and fuel pump I have spent more than it's worth on it. And it needs injectors now. But I got it new and take good care of it. It looks almost new inside and out. I do my own mechanical work except the trans. I had Mike L in CA do the trans. The best Allison guy out there. He built it to handle 700 plus HP. Mine is modified to about 500 HP so it should last forever. The stock trans went 230,000 and only really needed one set of clutches. But since I was in Orange county anyway I took it to him and got the whole thing built. And has it 250,000 miles on it now. I will do the same with my new tractor. It will be my last one. It's only my second. I kept my old grey market Mitsubishi for 17 years. I kept it nice. And got more than I paid for it when I sold it.

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk
    PJR832, goat704! and Evan_Bate like this.
    Matt
    2003 L110 mower

11. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements