Hello everybody. Ive been using my 2210 since it was new, always serviced and wisely used.
The transmission has been getting hot enough to trip the warning light, I think I registered 250º last time.
I replaced the fluid with low vis, new filter and cleaned suction screen/magnets. It still overheats. My belly mower is spinning freely, rotary cutter for the rear spins freely.
What makes the transmission get too hot? 950hrs on the machine and the only problem Ive ever had was the driveshaft going bad, I replaced it before it broke and my cooling fan is intact.
I have searched an awful lot on this and I cant find any likely issues that makes the transmission overheat.