Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Battery strap

1. Top | #11
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:19 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 1,201 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kylew View Post
    J, where did you get the specifications from? I was able to get specs up to a couple months ago, then JD changed access to the parts catalogs. Now the"new" catalog site, John Deere Parts Catalog won't show me specs.

Is there another site?
    That is the parts catalog site. There is another site referred to as "JD Parts". It requires you to register and establish a login. You then must choose a default dealer. You can then view parts pricing, specs and dealer stock status. You can also order parts from the site for pickup at your dealer.

There is a button on the JD Parts site to link back to the Parts Catalog site listed above.

https://jdparts.deere.com
    BigJim55 likes this.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #12
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:49 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jgayman View Post
    That is the parts catalog site. There is another site referred to as "JD Parts". It requires you to register and establish a login. You then must choose a default dealer. You can then view parts pricing, specs and dealer stock status. You can also order parts from the site for pickup at your dealer.

There is a button on the JD Parts site to link back to the Parts Catalog site listed above.

https://jdparts.deere.com
    Yes, the JDParts site you linked is what I used to use, and what I was looking for. I am already registered with my default dealer.

I recently got a new tablet and couldn't get that site to work. It always looked like the site that I linked. But I got it figured out. When I go to the site you linked, I have to switch to Desktop Mode, then I can get the specs.

Thank you
    jgayman and BigJim55 like this.
    🌠Back in my day we had 9 planets🌠

2014 1025R TLB
    60D AutoConnect Mower●H120 Loader●260 Backhoe●BB2048 Box Blade●RB2060L Back Blade●RC2048 Rotary Cutter●JD 60" Quick Hitch Plow Blade●Ken's Bolt-on Hooks●Ken's Diff Pedal●Ken's I-Match Hook●Ken's Backhoe Steps●Titan 42" Forks w/Headache Rack●Titan Ballast Box●Titan Toothbar w/23WTL Tiger Teeth●3" Edge Tamers●BXpanded 6" Bucket, Ripper & Bucket Quick Change●This & That Mods●Other Stuff I Forgot About●

The Mrs. has 2014 X360

4. Top | #13
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Thanks
    For others who may want to know, here is one method to access a part's specifications from the opening page of JD Parts. Enter the part number in the search box:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JD Parts Specs.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	704636

Here is the results of that search:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JD Parts Specs 2.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	704638
    Last edited by martincom; Today at 07:03 AM.
    SulleyBear likes this.
    2017 1025R TLB & 2017 1025R FEL
    2*54 Mower Decks w/Independent Lift
    2*47 Snow Blowers
    2*Cozy Cab
    2*Heavy Hitch Receiver Hitch w/Dual Suitcase Weight Brackets, Storage Cart, & 1*Front Suitcase Weight Bracket
    50" Wicked Root Grapple
    Land Pride LR1560 Land Rake w/ wide gauge wheels & plow blade
    BXpanded Backhoe Dolly
    MCS20 Leaf/clippings hopper
    647 Tiller
    2001 455 AWS & 1999 455 AWS--Both Sold

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #14
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:42 AM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,478 Times in 1,389 Posts
    I have always thought the rubber tarp strap as a factory battery hold down is a disappointment. You don't need a tool to remove your battery hold down, but you do need a tool to open the hood to get to it.......

WTH are they thinking at times?

But I also feel not having a fuel gauge in the dash as part of the instrument panel which is illuminated is also a short coming on these machines......It also cheapens them, in my opinion.

It would also help if the fuel gauge they do use could be easily seen from the drivers seat when operating the machine. It's so small and it faces the opposite direction of the machine operator, when plowing snow in the dark, its a pain to have to use a light to see your fuel level............

Ok, done ragging on the machine........

By the way, Thinking of you today, Firemark and all of the brave hero's of 911. Thank you for your service and dedication. You certainly have paid the price...........

Last edited by SulleyBear; Today at 08:34 AM.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2