1 Series questions

Thread: 1 Series questions

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    04-09-2015 @ 12:23 PM
    Thanks

1 Series questions

Hi,

Have tried to configure a JD 1026R for some times and have run in to some questions. It could be that some of them have been answer in other treads, but I take the chance.

1. If I open 1026R under JD's “Parts Catalog” on the net I find three different “versions” under the “Pictorial Index”, A01, A02 and A03. Is these related to the American, Australian and European version? For me they look identical so maybe it’s only to be able to present all three overview pictures, MP43866, MP43867 and MP43868?

2. In the same “Parts Catalog” under “Sectional Index”, “40 – ELECTRICAL”, exist two different alternators, 40 AMP and 50 AMP. Do anyone know why the choice, and where you make the choice? I think I have seen the question popped on and other tread earlier but can’t remember seeing any god answer.

3. I also find that the 1026R can be delivered with a Block Heater under “Sectional Index”, “20 – ENGINE”, “27 – BLOCK HEATER (OPTIONAL)”, but since it not mention as a “European” version I guess its only 120VAC version. Maybe somebody know if this is coming as a 230VAC for the European market?

See next...

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    04-09-2015 @ 12:23 PM
    Thanks

1 Series questions continue

...continuation

4. Since it usually gets quite cold around here in the winter (Norway, -13 deg. F) it could be a good idea with a transmission heater as well. I have seen this for some other JD models but never mention for the 1 Series. Anyone have any information her?

5. One of the selling points for the 1 Series is that you can have the MMM mounted at the same time as the FEL and backhoe, but can you have the FEL mounted as the same time as you have the Front Quik-Tatch hitch installed?

6. As several of you have seen is there several disagreements between the attachment list in the 1 Series PDF brochure and what can be found on the attachment list on 1 Series “homepage”, but have anyone manage to get some clear answers on why this difference? Is there some new attachment coming up or are there just overselling the product in the PDF version?

MrKAA
    Last edited by MrKAA; 08-10-2011 at 05:15 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements