Auotconnect 60D on 1026R: YouTube Videos
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Auotconnect 60D on 1026R: YouTube Videos

  1. Top | #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    11-05-2014 @ 09:44 AM
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts

    Auotconnect 60D on 1026R: YouTube Videos

    Some videos from various angles, while connecting and unconnecting the mower:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skqBFCByhZQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhN-1Sq1NrM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ujs9G21xKc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DRzRzBkP_U

    It works great... now that we (working with Dealer's Service Tech) replaced the spring on the rear latch with a heavier duty version of it. Using the spring that came with it, "out-of-the-box", the latch would not always close... would have to go under and hand-latch it. Now it latches every time!

    The Autoconnect feature really makes a "belly-mower" workable. I have avoided this style mower for years.... using a JD 3-pt finish mower instead. Now for the first time one can easily "get rid" of the mower, quickly, and use the tractor for the other implements... helped even more by the iMatch hitch! Great machinery!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. Top | #2
    Official "Groovie" Dude
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    5,663
    Thanks
    1,459
    Thanked 744 Times in 605 Posts
    Very nice . Looks like that auto-connect is the cats meow.

  4. Top | #3
    Joe
    Joe is offline
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Online
    11-16-2019 @ 08:36 AM
    Location
    Jacksonville, Ar
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
    Absolutely Outstanding!! Would it be possible to give the source, gage, and dimensions of the spring? Thanks for the videos and all the hard work.

    Joe

  5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. Top | #4
    shock-n-awe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    06-22-2015 @ 11:18 AM
    Location
    N.E. WI
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Nice video!
    It really shows off how nice the autoconnect really is.
    Mowin' till it's Snowin'!

    1023E
    445


    Former member of "The Ready First Combat Team" The Rock 3AD, Germany

  7. Top | #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    10-08-2012 @ 11:59 AM
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangary View Post
    Some videos from various angles, while connecting and unconnecting the mower:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skqBFCByhZQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhN-1Sq1NrM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ujs9G21xKc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DRzRzBkP_U

    It works great... now that we (working with Dealer's Service Tech) replaced the spring on the rear latch with a heavier duty version of it. Using the spring that came with it, "out-of-the-box", the latch would not always close... would have to go under and hand-latch it. Now it latches every time!

    The Autoconnect feature really makes a "belly-mower" workable. I have avoided this style mower for years.... using a JD 3-pt finish mower instead. Now for the first time one can easily "get rid" of the mower, quickly, and use the tractor for the other implements... helped even more by the iMatch hitch! Great machinery!
    Great find.... Do you have a part number for the spring used??

  8. Top | #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    01-31-2019 @ 01:58 PM
    Location
    Dubuque, IA
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts

    Auto Connect

    Thanks for the videos. I still have issues with my auto-connect deck. 2 weeks and no cure. I gave the dealerships head mechanic the links to your videos. We watched them at His desk. I only want it to work like yours. I'm glad my neighbor will loan me His mower to cut my grass. I traded my 335 on this 1026R. Patience is a virtue,,,,,,,,I am slowly loosing mine. Breath deep,,,,be patient.








    Quote Originally Posted by kirkphoto View Post
    Great find.... Do you have a part number for the spring used??

  9. Top | #7

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    11-05-2014 @ 09:44 AM
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Absolutely Outstanding!! Would it be possible to give the source, gage, and dimensions of the spring? Thanks for the videos and all the hard work.

    Joe
    After watching it not latch as the Service Tech was driving it off and on, suggested we find another spring. He just went into the shop/parts bin at the dealership (where we were trying to make this work, before I took delivery)... brought out and installed the spring you see in this picture:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Autoconnect60DParts1024.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	195.3 KB 
ID:	3663

    It is about a 11-gauge spring (3/32 inch or so).. and, as you can see, the hook ends are very short, so it is mainly spring between hook-up point on the frame of the mower and the latch. I don't have a part number or anything... Just autoconnected and disconnected the mower again this evening... works like a charm!

  10. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Similar Threads

  1. Mower Deck Adapter for 60D 7-Iron Deck
    By Joe in forum Sub Compact Utility Tractors (SCUT)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-08-2015, 05:15 AM
  2. 60D 7-Iron MMM Deck
    By Joe in forum Sub Compact Utility Tractors (SCUT)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 12:12 PM
  3. Disking and Rotary Tilling with 1026R: Videos
    By mustangary in forum Sub Compact Utility Tractors (SCUT)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 07:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •