Green Tractor Talk banner

Today is the day!

3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  eepete 
#1 ·
After waiting for almost three months today (10 AM) is the day the 2520 arrives! :fed: It will be put to use ASAP cleaning up the mess Irene left us! :thumbup1gif:

#3 ·
Duh!

Tractor arrived...with wrong tires...turfs instead of R4s...dealer will have it back this afternoon.

#4 ·
Well that sucks. At least your dealer didn't put you off a few more days.

Hopefully you'll be smiling by the end of the day. You know what, you could use this little chunk of time to make sure your camera was in full working order :laugh:.

Pete

#5 ·
hmmm, well i hope your dealer gets the tires straightened out, good luck on the cleanup of the damage

#6 ·
Dealer had the tractor back in less than two hours. Put about an 1.5 hours on it moving downed trees, limbs etc. Also got to push back the old brush pile so I have plenty of room for more debris!

#12 ·
Digital camera is in the repair shop...had to do these the old fashioned way...should pick them up tomorrow...:hide:

#8 ·
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:thumbsdown:

#11 ·
#10 ·
nice tractor dan!!!, also welcome aboard

#13 ·
JDGreen & Dan, congrats to both of you! There's nothing like the right tools to get things done!

Pete

#15 ·
Aaaah. My morning is complete, thanks for the pix :thumbup1gif:.

Pete :morning2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.