Green Tractor Talk banner

Happiest Day in my Life....for a John Deere owner

3K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  dmay 
#1 ·
I know all of you new owners remember the day you took delivery of your new toy....what a grand feeling that is...!!! :yahoo:

Vehicle Transport Tree Mode of transport Grass

Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Motor vehicle Agricultural machinery

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Congrats on your new tractor. What model and options did you get?

#5 ·
nice tractor, congratulations on your purchase

#8 ·
Now comes the fun mods!

Looking good TKM. Yup, great feeling, but even better yet is each time you climb into the seat and turn the key. :good2: Sure puts a smile on my face. :yahoo:

#12 ·
Congrats T.K.M. on a fine purchase, and welcome to the board! :thumbup1gif:

#13 ·
My toy arrived

I got the call last evening. My tractor arrived and they put on the FEL. I'm so excited. Unfortunately it has been a blizzard and getting around is really treacherous. The JD dealer says he'll bring it out for free once the weather clears. The dealer up here is being great. I'm glad I went JD.

#14 ·
I got the call last evening. My tractor arrived and they put on the FEL. I'm so excited. Unfortunately it has been a blizzard and getting around is really treacherous. The JD dealer says he'll bring it out for free once the weather clears. The dealer up here is being great. I'm glad I went JD.
Blizzard? What blizzard? Jeezzzzz... where do you live... The North Pole or something? Oh yea... you do. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

#15 ·
Great looking tractor. :thumbup1gif:

When you are mowing you may want to remove your ballast box. This would be a lot easier for you if you had an iMatch quick hitch on the rear. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.