What did you do with your SCUT Deere today? - Page 1192
Page 1192 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 192 692 1092 1142 1182 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 ... LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,920 of 11984
Like Tree77489Likes

Thread: What did you do with your SCUT Deere today?

1. Top | #11911
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:02 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psemrau View Post
    So it is time in NW Pennsylvania to put the 54 inch mower deck on my 1025r. The mower deck has been stored all winter in the upright position in order to take up the least amount of space in my barn. AND when I put it away. I inadvertently pushed the front support bar back when I was standing the deck up against the wall. So now the trap is set! The front support is under tension!!! Dumb! Dumb! DUMB!!! So it is now time to put the mower deck on. As I am moving the deck this past Sunday evening the "trap" springs and voila, the bar comes crashing down across the bridge of my nose!!! The only thing close to me to stop the gushing blood flow was a greasy rag. I went to the house to get cleaned up --my bloody and greasy face must have looked like a scene from some horror movie--so much so that my wife screamed in absolute terror when I walked into the kitchen!!

It is now Tuesday and after several doses of ibuprofen and multiple applications of ice packs, I think I might be able to sleep without the throbbing headache tonight???
    Your supposed to tell your wife while she can't see you it looks way worse then it is and I just let it bleed to clean out the cut. Then I walk into the room and hope for the best. My Wife has saw me cut so many times and my broken foot falling off the shop roof was a big one she had to help me walk. She isn't used to it but she doesn't scream just looks at me real funny??? I had my sinus cavities stripped and re/worked the septum straighter. Took them 4 hours up inside my nose and man what pain that day and for weeks later! A year later I could not breath right in my nose again same reason they fixed it? I don't recommend this to anyone and glad I was out for "4" hours!
    rtgt, Levi, BigJim55 and 3 others like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #11912
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:04 AM
    Thanks
    The mower deck has been stored all winter in the upright position
    Sucks about the nose thing. I had a similar issue with sinus blockage, but more advanced reconstruction. Much better now.

Anyway, you may want to make sure the vent cap was on the vent, and that the gear oil level is right. I stored mine upright and when I was going over it this spring found that cap missing and the oil all drained out.
    Levi, BigJim55, jdforever and 4 others like this.
    2016 1025R / 54” Quick Attach SB / H120 FEL w/dealer welded hooks / Autoconnect 54D MMM / Frontier RB2060L Blade / iMatch Kit / Ballast Box / Receiver Hitch Kit / Block Heater / Aux + Rear Work Lights w/LEDs / Brush Guard / Canopy / Ken's Diff Lock Pedal, Seat Springs, iMatch hook/pin set

4. Top | #11913
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:33 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 Times in 1,451 Posts
    So it is time in NW Pennsylvania to put the 54 inch mower deck on my 1025r. The mower deck has been stored all winter in the upright position in order to take up the least amount of space in my barn. AND when I put it away. I inadvertently pushed the front support bar back when I was standing the deck up against the wall. So now the trap is set! The front support is under tension!!! Dumb! Dumb! DUMB!!! So it is now time to put the mower deck on. As I am moving the deck this past Sunday evening the "trap" springs and voila, the bar comes crashing down across the bridge of my nose!!! The only thing close to me to stop the gushing blood flow was a greasy rag. I went to the house to get cleaned up --my bloody and greasy face must have looked like a scene from some horror movie--so much so that my wife screamed in absolute terror when I walked into the kitchen!!

It is now Tuesday and after several doses of ibuprofen and multiple applications of ice packs, I think I might be able to sleep without the throbbing headache tonight???

I pressed the LIKE button ,,but really

OUCH Sounds like the worst is over and healing begins.
    Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!
    USAR 8yr 8 mo SSG 99th ARCOM
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #11914

Last Online
    Today @ 06:35 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by romcjr View Post
    I don't know why they aren't made for the 54 " yet . Is the 60" that much different than the 54" ? I'm pretty sure the wheels of the tractor are the same distance apart for both decks . The drive over parts should be in the same place .
    Good point - you’d think the drive over parts would be the same...

Has anyone been able to confirm if the load-n-go would bolt up to the 54D deck? I’ve got a 54 and regret not getting a 60 because of the load-n-go availability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1986 John Deere 655 MFWD, 54-Inch Mid-Mount Mower, 47-Inch Two-Stage Snowblower

2019 John Deere 2025R, 120R Loader, 54-Inch AutoConnect Mower, 54-Inch Two-Stage Snowblower, iMatch Ballast Box

7. Top | #11915
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:16 PM
    Thanks

welp...uve earned the nickname 'Zonk'
    2018 1025R TLB
    54" MMM
    HF Quick Attach
    Titan 42" Forks w/Headache rack

God Gives You this Life--- Live it!

8. Top | #11916
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:41 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 Times in 1,233 Posts
    Look what I got in the mail today for the 3 point depth / height adjuster control custom made by a fellow GTT'er, Kyle W......

Thanks Kyle I sincerely appreciate the effort and quality and I really like it in Stainless.......

Thanks again............
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190515_224336040.jpg   IMG_20190515_224344503_HDR.jpg   IMG_20190515_224354630_HDR.jpg  
    Kennyd, ColonyPark, Levi and 8 others like this.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

9. Top | #11917
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:04 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeere655 View Post
    Has anyone been able to confirm if the load-n-go would bolt up to the 54D deck? I’ve got a 54 and regret not getting a 60 because of the load-n-go availability.
    I personally am happy with my 54", it's a better option for this place. If they work on or can be made to work on a 54" I may very well do it.
    ColonyPark, Levi, BigJim55 and 5 others like this.
    2016 1025R / 54” Quick Attach SB / H120 FEL w/dealer welded hooks / Autoconnect 54D MMM / Frontier RB2060L Blade / iMatch Kit / Ballast Box / Receiver Hitch Kit / Block Heater / Aux + Rear Work Lights w/LEDs / Brush Guard / Canopy / Ken's Diff Lock Pedal, Seat Springs, iMatch hook/pin set

10. Top | #11918

Last Online
    Today @ 01:07 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NH_1025r View Post
    I personally am happy with my 54", it's a better option for this place. If they work on or can be made to work on a 54" I may very well do it.
    I agree
    Auguste . . . a blue collar guy working in a white collar world
    Rexton, New Brunswick, Canada

JD Tractor
    2018 1025r ~ New in April 2018 ~ works like a dream

Accessories ~ Front End Loader ~ Backhoe ~ Mid-Mounter Mower ~ Box Blade ~ Fork Lift ~
    Roto Tiller ~ Chipper ~ Mulch Kit ~ Sub-soil Conditioner ~ Ballast Box ~ Plug Aerator ~ Thatcherator ~ iMatch Quick Hitch

Modifications Completed by Me ~ LED lights on roll bar ~ Mirrors ~ Shortened Rollbar to fit in Garage

11. Top | #11919

Last Online
    Today @ 12:41 PM
    Thanks
    While the load-n-go seems like a vary good "attachment" I think it is quite pricey for the amount of times you'd use it? The only times I've gone under my MMM is to remove, then reinstall the blades after sharpening. Chains/Straps and a couple of hooks seems to work fine for me. That being said, I wish there was a better way to get it picked up more squarely without having to rely on the guide wheels when you finally get it up and moving.

Kevin.
    2018 2025R
    120R FEL
    54D AutoConnect MMM
    47 Snow Blower
    HLA Pallet Forks

12. Top | #11920

Last Online
    Today @ 06:35 AM
    Thanks
    Kevin, my finance committee said the same thing and pointed out I’ve been flipping over the deck on my 655 manually for years.

Straps and forks it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ColonyPark, Levi, mark02tj and 5 others like this.
    1986 John Deere 655 MFWD, 54-Inch Mid-Mount Mower, 47-Inch Two-Stage Snowblower

2019 John Deere 2025R, 120R Loader, 54-Inch AutoConnect Mower, 54-Inch Two-Stage Snowblower, iMatch Ballast Box

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements