What did you do with your SCUT Deere today? - Page 1234
Page 1234 of 1243 FirstFirst ... 234 734 1134 1184 1224 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,340 of 12425
Like Tree81646Likes

Thread: What did you do with your SCUT Deere today?

1. Top | #12331
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:34 AM
    Thanks
    Yeah those ol spikes in a plate deals have been probably the biggest tire killers i have ever come across on a job site. I agree that you probably need a patch but having the rim guard isn't gonna be fun to break it down.
    etcallhome, Levi, ilmo and 2 others like this.
    Joe
    --------------
    1025R FILB, SB1148, BB2048, Ken's Hooks and Hitch, 36" Artillian forks, JD/Artillian 54" Plow and counting...
    HPX615E Gator

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #12332
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:33 AM
    Thanks
    Just one hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 1025R, iMatch, 120R FEL ,60D MMM, RB2060L rear blade, Rimguard, home made ballast/carry all, home made brush forks, Honda push mower, battery powered Stihl weed wacker and blower, and a crazy Doberman helper.

4. Top | #12333
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:24 AM
    Thanks
    Yeah I have wondered if I should have gotten the tires filled for that reason. I wonder if a patch or plug will work. If it can be made clean enough to bond. I would not just plug it myself. A proper repair is both.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    Matt
    2019 2025R loader backhoe fork attachment brush mower back blade.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #12334

Last Online
    Today @ 07:38 AM
    Thanks
    I brush hogged between the woods and the creek to give the deer a place to walk. Weeds were well above the tractor hood. I also moved a large rock from the woods to the house. It was about all the 1023e could handle. Pallet Forks to the rescue again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brush Hog.jpg Brush Hog 2.jpg Moving Rock 2.jpg Moving Rock 4.jpg
    2018 1023e

7. Top | #12335
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:08 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbar View Post

Before I go groveling to the dealer and get upcharged, anyone here had a flat losing fluid, and how did you deal with it?
    My dealer doesn't do tires. When a sharp stick poked a hole in my filled rear tire they sent me to a local tractor tire place. They removed it, patched, filled it. Wasn't much....less than $50
    etcallhome, Levi, BigJim55 and 5 others like this.
    2015 JD 1025R TLB-Setup (Dealer Installed Backhoe & Power Beyond)
    H120 Loader & 260 Backhoe
    60D MMM with Auto Connect & Ind. Hydraulic Lift
    JD I-match Quick Hitch
    Agri Supply CGR-48 Tiller (77709) & 48" Clamp on Debris Fork (87636)
    Yard Tuff 3-Pt. Plug Aerator (Northern Tool)
    42" Titan Forks w/ 2" Trailer Receiver
    HH Toothbar, Rear 2" Rec. Hitch Plate & 3-in-1 Trailer Tow Hitch
    Ken's Bolt on Hooks, Seat Springs, Differential Lock Pedal Ext.
    JD Forward Lighting Kit & Rear Work Light

8. Top | #12336
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:33 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by duramaxsky View Post
    Yeah I have wondered if I should have gotten the tires filled for that reason. I wonder if a patch or plug will work. If it can be made clean enough to bond. I would not just plug it myself. A proper repair is both.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    Patch is definitely the better solution, and for a couple bucks for the kit, Iím going to roll the dice and try out the plug first. Iíve had success in the past plugging pickup tires and they lasted years. I donít know if I can get a good bond with all that red crap contaminating all the rubber though. Worth a shot anyway. Iím going to call around to see who deals with fluid filled tires. Any other times, Iíd just take it to Les Schwab. They may be able to deal with it. Iím reticent to drop it off at the dealer since they are slammed right now. Iíve read somewhere you can install your own fluid with the right fitting. Anyone know how to do this?
    etcallhome, Levi, ilmo and 3 others like this.

9. Top | #12337
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:33 PM
    Thanks
    Patch is definitely the better solution, and for a couple bucks for the kit, Iím going to roll the dice and try out the plug first. Iíve had success in the past plugging pickup tires and they lasted years. I donít know if I can get a good bond with all that red crap contaminating all the rubber though. Worth a shot anyway. Iím going to call around to see who deals with fluid filled tires. Any other times, Iíd just take it to Les Schwab. They may be able to deal with it. Iím reticent to drop it off at the dealer since they are slammed right now. Iíve read somewhere you can install your own fluid with the right fitting. Anyone know how to do this?
    Go to Youtube and search for "how to fill tractor tires with fluid," you will get a lot of results, some of which may actually be good advice.

This one ought to be decent since it is posted by Rim Guard:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=A6SIKj9KMXM
    Last edited by Oscar Leroy; 07-12-2019 at 09:23 AM.
    etcallhome, Levi, ilmo and 3 others like this.

10. Top | #12338
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 647 Posts
    I bought this adapter or one similar.
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milton-3...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

This is how I filled the tires.
    https://www.greentractortalk.com/for...tml#post326978
    2013 1025R
    (Oct. 1, 2013 Used with 20hrs.)
    H120 loader -- 60D AutoConnect MMM --Frontier RB2060 blade -- Modified RIO -- Northstar Sprayer -- Fimco Spreader -- Ken's Bolt On Grab Hooks.
    "Kitty" 2000-2014
    Carl

11. Top | #12339
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:11 AM
    Thanks
    Patch is definitely the better solution, and for a couple bucks for the kit, I’m going to roll the dice and try out the plug first. I’ve had success in the past plugging pickup tires and they lasted years. I don’t know if I can get a good bond with all that red crap contaminating all the rubber though. Worth a shot anyway. I’m going to call around to see who deals with fluid filled tires. Any other times, I’d just take it to Les Schwab. They may be able to deal with it. I’m reticent to drop it off at the dealer since they are slammed right now. I’ve read somewhere you can install your own fluid with the right fitting. Anyone know how to do this?

I can't imagine 1 plug working for a RR spike hole.... Rather than wedging the hole open with 2- 5 plugs.

Its probly going to dribble and puke beet juice and basicly Piss you off for the next 10 yrs +.

Just go get it fixed proper.....all the LS tire stores around here have fluid pumps.

a nail hole I'd plug without a second thought
    Last edited by theduke; 07-12-2019 at 03:00 PM.
    Dan

JD 955 ,70A loader, 60" mmm , Original I-match ,4' woods B hog , 5' Box blade , 12' orchard plane/driveway grader ,various other doo-dads & homebuilt implements. Goossen BFBlower, JakeRake..this thing is different.
    Kubota U-15
    Kubota RTV 900

12. Top | #12340
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:38 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,996 Times in 2,168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1023Easy View Post
    I brush hogged between the woods and the creek to give the deer a place to walk. Weeds were well above the tractor hood. I also moved a large rock from the woods to the house. It was about all the 1023e could handle. Pallet Forks to the rescue again!
    I have quite a few mowed trails around my property. They are primarily to keep the woods at bay and for me to walk, but it's neat to see the deer and elk use them.
    Levi, greenharley, PJR832 and 1 others like this.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements