What did you do with your SCUT Deere today? - Page 1334
Page 1334 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 334 834 1234 1284 1324 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 ... LastLast
Results 13,331 to 13,340 of 13420
Like Tree90182Likes

Thread: What did you do with your SCUT Deere today?

1. Top | #13331

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:14 PM
    Thanks
    Snow plowed this morning and again this afternoon, about a foot all told. Plowed the “merry go round”, my name for the dog path around the vineyard, maybe 700 feet. Plowing a foot of snow (blade not angled) up a steep, grassy hill was pretty easy, which is impressive traction. Chains, 50# wheel weights and loaded rear tires, 450# rear ballast, 60” loader mounted blade.

I read the posts on blowers with interest as I’ve been thinking if that might not be a better solution for me. I’m thinking probably not. I have a large walk behind, and I really need a second tool in the event that one breaks down, the walk behind serves this role and is needed for the occasional three foot storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jonathan

2016 1025R FITLB : OTC (winter only) : AF10F front blade : Titan 42" forks : 60" First Choice RFM : KK 48" Tiller : EA 60" Pine Straw Rake : 60" Landscape Rake : Pat's Hooks : HH w/ 12 42# weights : KK Ripper/Potato Plow : Loaded Rears with 50# weights : Ken's Hooks, springs and straps : HH Tooth Bar : Edge Tamers : BXPanded 6" bucket w/coupler
    2014 X320 : Johnny Plow/Johnny Bucket : Bagger

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #13332
    BWV
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:55 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marlinguidegun View Post
    Snow plowed this morning and again this afternoon, about a foot all told. Plowed the “merry go round”, my name for the dog path around the vineyard, maybe 700 feet. Plowing a foot of snow (blade not angled) up a steep, grassy hill was pretty easy, which is impressive traction. Chains, 50# wheel weights and loaded rear tires, 450# rear ballast, 60” loader mounted blade.

I read the posts on blowers with interest as I’ve been thinking if that might not be a better solution for me. I’m thinking probably not. I have a large walk behind, and I really need a second tool in the event that one breaks down, the walk behind serves this role and is needed for the occasional three foot storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just did my dog path with the blade... earlier today I used the blower.
    I do prefer the blower in the yard, up the hill, etc... the blade makes ugly piles, and damages the grass a bit. The blower just moves the snow far away.

Funny how spoiled the dogs are huh?
    "No problem can be solved by the same kind of thinking that created it." Albert Einstein

'19 1023e
    R3 turf tires
    54" AutoConnect Deck
    54" SnowBlower Electric chute
    60" $152 DIY Push Blade
    RimGuard loaded rears + 50lb plastic weights
    LandPride RB0560 60" Back Blade
    60" DIY rake w/guide wheels (uses RB0560 frame)
    48" Taylor Pittsburgh 233 series Rotary Cutter
    LED Headlights, Work lights and 3pt area lighting
    D120 Loader with DIY Toothbar
    Cyclone Rake Classic w/Duals and Power Vacuum

4. Top | #13333

Last Online
    Today @ 09:59 AM
    The Black Forest - On the Palmer Divide - North of Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks
    Sulley:
    Regarding “Oven Man” and his insistence about the weight -
    Old Saying:
    “Never try to teach a pig to sing. It annoys the pig - And wastes your time.”
    John Deere: 2019 1025R SCUT, 120R FEL, 54D MMM, 54” QH Blade, iMatch QH Cat 1, 16 42LB Suitcase Weights, Engine Coolant Heater Kit, Block Heater Adapter | Heavy Hitch: 53-Inch Bucket Tooth Bar, Dual Suitcase Weight Bracket & Cart, Rear Receiver Hitch Plate, 3in1 Trailer Tow Hitch | KBOGH: XL Backing Plate, 3 Grab Hook/Clevis Combo Sets, 3 1/2" Screw Pin Shackles, 6" Drop Tractor Step, Differential Lock Pedal Extension, Seat Spring Upgrade Set. LARRY’s: Mower Deck Axle Kit

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #13334

Last Online
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KTManiac View Post
    Bought a tractor on Friday, and it was a heck of a deal!

It came with a pin-on FEL and bucket, and is missing the 3-point linkage. They didn't have any other attachments for it at all, which was disappointing.

I am not sure what the year or model is, as the hood decals only show it as being a John Deere. But from the looks of the ROPS, it appears to be a 2018 or newer type R. I haven't been able to get it started yet, I suspect that the battery is dead, and the glow plugs may be bad.

Attachment 716286

=O)

I’m going at least a 2 series with the tire size. Hopefully you didn’t get a good deal because it’s been rolled over. I say that because the Rops don’t lean far enough forward for a 2018 and I see the gas tank filler is sticking out the hood. Maybe it’s an older one that somebody tried to update with a new front loader and Rops. I do see one key essential missing and that’s would be a spinner knob!

Edit- just here to remind me to go back and read Sulleys pizza adventure. It’s almost 1am and I have to get up at 6am for work. So I’ll come back later. Hopefully you get a free pizza party SB!
    Last edited by Littlegreenmachine; 12-03-2019 at 01:42 AM.
    LGM= Little Green Machine!!
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    3pt tractor receiver hitch
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane
    Homemade quick attach forks . http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...uild-soon.html
    *Please Lord give me the strength to add to this list when my wife isn’t paying attention*

7. Top | #13335

Last Online
    Today @ 12:01 PM
    Thanks
    We all need to keep asking SulleyBear about the pizza oven. Everyone could send a suggestion on how to move it. I’ll start

1. Pray
    2018 John Deere 1025r, Mauser cab, rear wiper, rear light, FEL, Piranah tooth bar, Heavy Hitch weight bar, 8 suitcase weights, 55 amp alternator, Kens hooks and seat springs, 54” MMM, 66” Loader mounted CTA plow, Artillian 3d function diverter kit. New Green equipment =less green in investments

8. Top | #13336

Last Online
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportshot2 View Post
    We all need to keep asking SulleyBear about the pizza oven. Everyone could send a suggestion on how to move it. I’ll start

1. Pray
    2. Rent an outside lift truck
    2013 - JD 1025r, 60" MMM, H120 FEL, 50" QA Loader Bucket, Home made Bucket Teeth, Titan QA loader fork back frame, Home made 66" Loader QA Snow Plow, Home made Land Plane. Home made loader QA Stump bucket. Home made loader boom pole attachment. Home made Landscape Rake. Modified HF Quick Hitch, Home made 3 point Ballast Box, Home made Debris Forks, Betsco BX42-S Wood Chipper, Frontier BB5048L Box Blade. Woods 60" Back Blade, 72" Befco Finish Mower. 5' Bush Hog Mower.

9. Top | #13337

Last Online
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Thanks

1. Pray
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwizz View Post

3. Say NO before praying.
    LGM= Little Green Machine!!
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    3pt tractor receiver hitch
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane
    Homemade quick attach forks . http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...uild-soon.html
    *Please Lord give me the strength to add to this list when my wife isn’t paying attention*

10. Top | #13338

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Thanks

1. Pray
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwizz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlegreenmachine View Post
    3. Say NO before praying.
    4. Call the pizza oven vendor with the [email protected] owner to get the real weight before installing the FEL.

11. Top | #13339

Last Online
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Thanks

Christmas came early ....

Was lucky to find this Frontier Box Blade on Craig's list today, not to far from me,
    The guy that had it said he had bought it new in August, but was selling it along with his Compact Tractor because he was moving to the west coast and couldn't take it with him ...
    Got a steal of a deal on it …

G
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF4360.JPG   DSCF4358.JPG  
    2013 - JD 1025r, 60" MMM, H120 FEL, 50" QA Loader Bucket, Home made Bucket Teeth, Titan QA loader fork back frame, Home made 66" Loader QA Snow Plow, Home made Land Plane. Home made loader QA Stump bucket. Home made loader boom pole attachment. Home made Landscape Rake. Modified HF Quick Hitch, Home made 3 point Ballast Box, Home made Debris Forks, Betsco BX42-S Wood Chipper, Frontier BB5048L Box Blade. Woods 60" Back Blade, 72" Befco Finish Mower. 5' Bush Hog Mower.

12. Top | #13340

Last Online
    Today @ 06:28 AM
    Thanks
    Did my first snow removal with a FEL. Worked actually quite well and allowed me to build a launching ramp for my daughter to sled from.

BTW, I don't know if it's due to my tire grooving project, but those R4 tires did great climbing a hill and pushing snow.

Edge tamers also performed really well!

Finally, I moved my mulching kit and load-n-go into garage. Ordered it last Friday and received today from Green Farm Parts store. Super fast shipping!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements