Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Winter83

Thread: 1025r Pump Noise

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    02-18-2018 @ 10:34 PM
    Thanks

1025r Pump Noise

The pump on my 1025r has been making a whining noise when it idles... more so when its cold. If I put pressure on any of the hydraulics (steering wheel. loader, or hitch) it stops and starts again if I let off. Anyone else experience this? Think it's worth bringing it to the dealer to check out?
    Last edited by nate4e; 08-12-2016 at 02:55 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:46 PM
    Thanks
    Mine does the same until I put the throttle up then it goes away, but it is noticeable at idle.
    etcallhome likes this.
    2013 JD X500 HDAPS, 48", 7 BU Power Flow Sold
    2017 JD X570 48”
    2016 JD 1025R, 54" MMM, H120 FEL, Imatch, KBOGH, Kens Extended Quick Hitch Hook,Ken's 6" Step, and various others,Piranha Bar, JD 18 CART, JD Broadcast Spreader, King Kutter 48" Rototiller, Compact Tractor Attachments 60” Loader Mounted Plow,Artillian Diverter Kit, Heavy Hitch Dual Suitcase Weight Hitch, 12 JD 42lb Suitcase Weights, Land Pride BB1254 Box Scraper (Blade), Land Pride CA1548 Aerator, Titan UA 42” Pallet Forks

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    10-03-2019 @ 06:39 AM
    Thanks

Pump noise

I just caught the same whining noise last night after hooking up the BH. Actually it is the first time I operated the tractor with out noise cancelling ear buds in. I'm going to go through and check everything today. Just hoping the noise at idle and operating RPMS is normal.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jsin

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:33 PM
    Thanks
    I have a 1023e and I took the BH off last week and then a couple days later I noticed a whine. If I moved something for example the 3 pt hitch it would stop but come back when movement done. It sounded like it was coming from the loop where you connect the two lines that go to BH. I put my hand on them and you could feel the fluid pulsing through them. As a hunch I shut it down and relieved the hydro pressure and opened that connection. Inspected it, didn't see anything wrong or dirty. Put it back together and no noise since?

The feeling of pulsing when touching the connection seems the same as before. Just no noise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements