What the heck are specs for 1025r FILB?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Traction

Thread: What the heck are specs for 1025r FILB?

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    08-12-2019 @ 03:25 PM
    Thanks

What the heck are specs for 1025r FILB?

I will be shipping a 1025r FLIB to Hawaii soon. So, I need to supply dimensions and weight to the shipping company. But for the life of me I can't seem to find dimensions/weight for this tractor - different specs from different sources.

Does anyone know for sure? I found specs that are all over the map. I don't know if the heights I have been getting are with the ROPS up or down? Or if the width and length means the BH is straight back or to the side? Or if you ship these things with the BH straight back or to the side.

Can anyone help?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    06-13-2019 @ 06:24 PM
    Thanks
    Just measured mine. From the ground, parked on level concrete to the top of the ROPS bar in the up position was 86 inches. Is yours going to be as shipped to a dealer from the assembly plant in Georgia, or are you having it shipped already set up as it would be delivered to you by a dealer?

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Thanks
    Thanks "Doc,"

This will be fully assembled from a dealer in So. Cal. But I assume it will be shipped with the ROPS down. You just confirmed that one of the heights I was previously given was with the ROPS up - good to know.

The dimensions I have so far are 50" (W) x 170" (L) x 69" (H) - but my dealer gave me a number of 6 ft. Wide - which I know is incorrect. And I have weights from 2300-3000 lbs. I am assuming the 2300 is without the BH - but I thought the "official" specs would be listed somewhere for the FILB/TLB - but I couldn't find them anywhere.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4

Last Online
    Today @ 06:36 AM
    Thanks
    TractorData.com John Deere 1025R tractor dimensions information

Not a lot of help but some the rops height is different than what a previous poster said theirs was so... That tractor is pretty light so with a BH it is probably not much more than 2000 lbs. It definitely isn't 3000 lbs unless you have the tires loaded and weights put on it along with the BH. For width what size bucket are you getting that might be the widest part of the whole thing.

Are you having it put in a 20 foot container or crated?

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:34 AM
    Thanks
    My 1025 TLB is right around 5' wide, which includes the stabilizers in the upright position.
    Length including loader and backhoe is right around 16'
    Height with the ROPS folded down is under 6' (I know this because I smack my head on it occasionally, and I am 5'11"
    Weight I believe is right around 2,000 lbs
    2016 1025R TLB (Marshawn) with Piranha tooth bar
    HLA 42" Forks
    Frontier LR2060L Landscape rake
    2019 X370 mowing machine with snowblower attachment
    County Line 3 point log splitter (Mr. Splitty)
    Cyclone Rake super sucker
    Stihl MS-271 chain saw
    Stihl KM-56 Kombi powerhead, string trimmer, pole saw, articulating hedge trimmer
    Stihl BR430 backpack blower
    1998 Yamaha 4-stroke golf car (Tedy Bruschi)

8. Top | #6

Last Online
    Today @ 02:09 PM
    Thanks
    Here are the weights that I could find online:

1025R Tractor shipping weight: 1444
    H120 Loader Weight: 541
    260 Backhoe Weight with 12" bucket: 604
    260 Backhoe Frame Kit: 180

Total Weight: 2769

Add in things like fluids, power beyond kit, deluxe hood guard and you're probably just over 2800 pounds. If you add anything else besides just the plain tractor with loader and backhoe, that weight is additional.

Edited to add: Backhoe transport height is 6'6" (78")
    Last edited by Traction; 08-18-2016 at 12:47 PM.
    Levi and steveontheridge2 like this.

9. Top | #7

Last Online
    Thanks
    Wow - I thought this would be an easy to answer question - and JD would have the specs for a FILB - since it leaves the factory as completed model. I just thought I couldn't find it.

As can be read above, the numbers are "all over the map." And even from the two dealers I dealt with when getting quotes, they gave me widely differing information. I would think JD would supply a model weight and length as a guideline for safe hauling info.

For shipping to Hawaii - cost is based primarily on cubic feet. So that is why a difference of a foot or two in L, W, or H is important. But for hauling info, I have received specs from 2000-3000lbs. Lengths between 12-16ft. And widths from 40-72in.

Here are the specs from the two dealers - you would think they would know. They are so different, and it looks like both are partially wrong.
    Width 50"/72” (almost 2 ft. diff)
    Length 170"/144” (2 ft. diff)
    Height 69"/78” (9” diff)
    Weight 3000 lbs./2250 lbs. (750 lbs diff)
    And the "tractor spec dudes" (AxelGeeks and TractorData) are even worse. I tried calling JD, and you probably know how that went.

I know it is a lot to ask, But, if anyone would be willing to actually take a tape measure to their widest (I assume stabilizers, even when up), longest, and highest dimensions (with ROPS, loader, and backhoe in the most compact shipping configuration, I would be really appreciative. It looks like a tape is the only spec I can actually count on. And every cubic ft is more money.

As to weight - at least with "Traction's" individual weights, I think his sum (2800lbs) is probably the best number to go on. Thanks a million Traction.
    Last edited by konakid; 08-18-2016 at 05:44 PM.

10. Top | #8

Last Online
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Thanks
    All measurements should be accurate +/- 1 inch

Length with backhoe swiveled fully is 153". It is 24" longer with the backhoe centered.

Width with backhoe swiveled fully is 65". With it centered the width is 60". Take off the stabilizer pads and it is 51" - but that doesn't really help if you have a 53" bucket (which measures 55" wide).

Height is 67" with ROPS folded.

You could save about a foot of length by removing the bucket, turning it around and parking inside it. Or about 18" if you shove the bucket underneath the backhoe.
    Last edited by W9GFO; 08-18-2016 at 07:13 PM.
    1025r TLB, 54" Bucket, R4 Tires (metal valve stems!) with Beet Juice, 60D Mower Deck - mechanical lift, 42" Titan Pallet Forks w/Bale spear, 54" ETA Box Blade, 72" ETA Landscape Rake, iMatch, Ken's Bolt on Hooks and Diff pedal extension, Piranha Tooth Bar and psrumor's Seat Springs

11. Top | #9

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by W9GFO View Post
    All measurements should be accurate +/- 1 inch

Length with backhoe swiveled fully is 153". It is 24" longer with the backhoe centered.

Width with backhoe swiveled fully is 65". With it centered the width is 60". Take off the stabilizer pads and it is 51" - but that doesn't really help if you have a 53" bucket (which measures 55" wide).

Height is 67" with ROPS folded.

You could save about a foot of length by removing the bucket, turning it around and parking inside it. Or about 18" if you shove the bucket underneath the backhoe.
    Thanks a bunch for that info. But, isn't the backhoe the tallest part of the tractor with the ROPS down? And I thought the backhoe shipping height was listed at 6'6" - or 78"

12. Top | #10

Last Online
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by konakid View Post
    Thanks a bunch for that info. But, isn't the backhoe the tallest part of the tractor with the ROPS down?
    Not on mine, it is about 1" lower than the folded ROPS. The lights are the tallest part.

Not my pic;

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1025r-b4.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	226433
    Last edited by W9GFO; 08-18-2016 at 07:36 PM.
    1025r TLB, 54" Bucket, R4 Tires (metal valve stems!) with Beet Juice, 60D Mower Deck - mechanical lift, 42" Titan Pallet Forks w/Bale spear, 54" ETA Box Blade, 72" ETA Landscape Rake, iMatch, Ken's Bolt on Hooks and Diff pedal extension, Piranha Tooth Bar and psrumor's Seat Springs

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements