• 7 Post By joshn3448
  • 10 Post By Artillian

Thread: Loving My Artillian Forks

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    08-12-2019 @ 03:25 PM
    Thanks

Loving My Artillian Forks

I have to echo everything I read here about these 1025r forks, backrest, and the combo loader/forks floor dolly. I opted for the 42"

I've already saved so much time and effort moving 13ft long metal roofing panels, firewood on pallets, and just generally moving misc. clumsy items, and saving space by placing some pallets on top of others.

Chris gave me his time on the phone when answering my questions - and didn't make me feel as if I was "bothering" him with what he has undoubtedly answered numerous times.

Shipping to Hawaii is always expensive and problematic. He handled it perfectly.

And I was so happy to learn that "Made in America" still means ultra-high quality and attention to detail. Everything came without something missing. And everything fit together like a watch.

If you appreciate quality and service - Artillian is the place.
    Last edited by konakid; 01-08-2017 at 05:12 PM.
    Kennyd, Gizmo2, bob and 31 others like this.
    Learning By Asking
    1025r
    Artiliian Forks and Dolly
    Back Hoe
    BXpanded Thumb and BH Dolly
    x300

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to konakid For This Useful Post:

Artillian (01-09-2017), Gizmo2 (01-09-2017), pcabe5 (01-09-2017)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 10:50 AM
    Thanks
    Chris is a good guy! He talked to me several times on a Saturday when I had questions about my diverter install. And the quality of his products is top-notch.

Speaking of Chris... HEY CHRIS!! WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?? You need to share with us what you're working on in the Artillian Skunkworks!
    Artillian, pcabe5, Levi and 2 others like this.
    '05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
    Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
    A couple of old Gravelys
    Help a Vet and his dog

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mark02tj For This Useful Post:

Artillian (01-09-2017)

6. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:41 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by konakid View Post
    I have to echo everything I read here about these 1025r forks, backrest, and the combo loader/forks floor dolly. I opted for the 42"

I've already saved so much time and effort moving 13ft long metal roofing panels, firewood on pallets, and just generally moving misc. clumsy items, and saving space by placing some pallets on top of others.

Chris gave me his time on the phone when answering my questions - and didn't make me feel as if I was "bothering" him with what he has undoubtedly answered numerous times.

Shipping to Hawaii is always expensive and problematic. He handled it perfectly.

And I was so happy to learn that "Made in America" still means ultra-high quality and attention to detail. Everything came without something missing. And everything fit together like a watch.

Too bad you can't appreciate the Artillian snow plow set up!
    Of course the jokes on me i suppose with that statement.
    Gizmo2, Artillian, bob and 5 others like this.
    Joe
    --------------
    1025R FILB, SB1148, BB2048, Ken's Hooks and Hitch, 36" Artillian forks, JD/Artillian 54" Plow and counting...
    HPX615E Gator

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blue87fj60 For This Useful Post:

Artillian (01-09-2017)

8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

9. Top | #4
    Last Online
    10-20-2019 @ 11:49 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by konakid View Post

Didn't happen unless you post pics of your tractor using said forks in a tropical place
    Gizmo2, pcabe5, 636mullet and 4 others like this.
    2016 1025r TLB, H120 loader with 53" bucket, Piranha tooth bar, Ken's hooks, 54" mechanical lift deck/auto connect & mulching kit, 260 backhoe with 12" bucket, Titan pallet forks, County line post hole auger
    1987 318, 50" deck

Reluctant member of hitting the Rops on the garage door TWICE
    (Gone but not forgotten) 1947 John Deere D, 1984 318, 1985 430
    Stihl MS290 20" bar
    Stihl FS110 Trimmer
    Stihl BR350 Backpack blower

99 Honda Foreman S

10. Top | #5
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mark02tj View Post
    Chris is a good guy! He talked to me several times on a Saturday when I had questions about my diverter install. And the quality of his products is top-notch.

Speaking of Chris... HEY CHRIS!! WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?? You need to share with us what you're working on in the Artillian Skunkworks!
    Sorry, we've been so busy that I'm left with little time for conversation. Most people would consider that to be a bonus, I suppose. The work day here starts at the crack of dawn and before I know it, it's 10pm and time to go home.

Thanks all, Thanks Konakid!

Tractor Attachments Maximized for Versatility
    www.ARTILLIAN.com
    Email: [email protected]

11. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements