• 1 Post By tletourneau

Thread: MMM linkage

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    10-14-2017 @ 02:52 PM
    Thanks

MMM linkage

Hi all.

New here, I have been lurking around and you all have helped me make my decision on what to buy. I took delivery of a new to me 1025r on Monday.

The tractor came with the loader, quick attach plow and imatch, no deck. I did find a slightly used deck that I just purchased from a dealer in another state (road trip in my future). The dealer said "Yup lift arms and pto shaft is there. You would need either the mechanical lift brackets or hydraulic. They stay with the tractor." So I am trying to figure out what I need to order for the tractor side since it has not had a deck with it. I just want to go with the mechanical. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks for the help and thank you all for helping me with my decision on the purchase and all the other tips and tricks I have gathered from you all.

Matt

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 07:46 PM
    Thanks
    Welcome to the forum! I'm not an expert but I would start with BLV10738. That's the mechanical linkage lift arm kit.

Mechanical Lift Linkage Kit, BLV10738 - newandusedtractorparts.com has a picture of what's in the kit.

You may also need: http://newandusedtractorparts.com/mo...-kit-blv10736/

Any dealer should be able to give you the part numbers you need.
    Last edited by tletourneau; 02-22-2017 at 03:50 PM.
    etcallhome likes this.
    Thanks,

Tom

2017 John Deere 1025R, 54" Deck, 47" Snowblower, Boom Pole, King Kutter 30" Dirt Scoop, King Kutter Carry all, 4' back blade, Fimco 25 gallon 7 nozzle boom sprayer, JD 3rd SCV with hydraulic top link, Mott Flail Mower (borrowed from my brother)

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:25 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,505 Times in 1,614 Posts
    Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!
    USAR 8yr 8 mo SSG 99th ARCOM
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Thanks
    My new 1025R TLB is still sitting in the dealership showroom. They asked if they could hang on to it through the parts promo at the end of the week.

Anyway, I ordered the independent hydraulic lift kit for it that I'll be installing myself. I haven't researched it yet, but if that kit displaces the mechanical lift components you require, I can fix you up in a week or two when I take delivery.
    2017 1025R TLB & 2017 1025R FEL
    2*54 Mower Decks w/Independent Lift
    2*47 Snow Blowers
    2*Cozy Cab
    2*Heavy Hitch Receiver Hitch w/Dual Suitcase Weight Brackets, Storage Cart, & 1*Front Suitcase Weight Bracket
    50" Wicked Root Grapple
    Land Pride LR1560 Land Rake w/ wide gauge wheels & plow blade
    BXpanded Backhoe Dolly
    MCS20 Leaf/clippings hopper
    647 Tiller
    2001 455 AWS & 1999 455 AWS--Both Sold

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Thanks
    Congrats and .....
    Ron
    2016 1025R SILB (Self Installed Loader Backhoe)
    54 Autoconnect MMM
    JD Imatch
    Several homemade Mods
    Ken's bolt on grab hooks combo , Diff lock pedal , Oblong slings , Backhoe Steps
    Piranha tooth bar
    Artillian forks
    Armstong Ag 4' Box Blade
    Fimco 40 gal. 3 pt. sprayer
    Blue Hawk (?) Plug Aerator

2016 x580
    Power Flow 14 Bushel Bagger
    Brushguard
    Jeff's LED Taillights
    JD Mulch Kit
    42 Hyd. Tiller

8. Top | #6

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:09 PM
    Thanks
    You will need BLV10736, BLV10737 and BLV10738. If the deck has a manual pto shaft with it you will not be needing an auto connect kit. If you need any assistance with the install give a shout, I have done a few...40 or more.

9. Top | #7

Last Online
    10-14-2017 @ 02:52 PM
    Thanks
    Thanks to everyone for the welcome and information. Once I pick up the deck and figure out what they included I can go from there. Part numbers really help. Thanks again everyone!

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    10-19-2019 @ 08:05 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,899 Times in 1,065 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcory View Post
    Hi all.

New here, I have been lurking around and you all have helped me make my decision on what to buy. I took delivery of a new to me 1025r on Monday.

The tractor came with the loader, quick attach plow and imatch, no deck. I did find a slightly used deck that I just purchased from a dealer in another state (road trip in my future). The dealer said "Yup lift arms and pto shaft is there. You would need either the mechanical lift brackets or hydraulic. They stay with the tractor." So I am trying to figure out what I need to order for the tractor side since it has not had a deck with it. I just want to go with the mechanical. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks for the help and thank you all for helping me with my decision on the purchase and all the other tips and tricks I have gathered from you all.

Matt
    You say "new to me" which to me means used. Are you sure that you don't have the lift arms under the tractor? It might have come with the works you need except the MMM deck just like the tractor you're getting the MMM deck off of. Whoever buys that tractor will have to buy just what you're buying which is where yours could be at. Think I'd look underneath and find out.
    1026R -- 60D mmm -- H120 Loader -- Curtis 150 Tiller -- DR 3 point Chipper -- Howse Middle Buster -- Brinly 16 Blade Disk -- Kodiak 5' Box Blade -- 12-42 lb. suitcase weights -- Lawn roller -- Upgraded seat springs from psrumors -- Kennyd's bolt on hooks & clevis -- BXpanded tooth bar -- CMI 6' wagon -- Heavy Hitch Cultivator /garden bedder / hiller attachments --

Donated by some great people/vendors on here: 72 lb. wheel weights -- Bro-Tek 1½" rear wheel spacers.
    NRA Life Member

11. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements