I installed my new 260 backhoe on my 2006 2305 a couple weeks ago and just used it for the first time last week. I was disappointed at the amount of slop in the bore's where the attaching pins go. I thought it was excessive but I tried to dig with it anyway, bad choice! it had around .060-.080 clearance in the pin bore and when I put down pressure to dig and then curled the bucket and raised the boom it would bang harshly. I only tried a couple buckets then quit. I was going to ream the bores and then turn pins to fit but I came up with a quick fix for now and will ream and machine pins later if at all. I simply measured the clearance between the backhoe frame and the tractor subframe. It was close enough to use 1/8th " flat bar, I just broke a one inch by two inch piece and drilled a 17/32 hole in it. then slipped it in between the two frames and transfer punched the spacer block. I drilled and tapped 1/4-20 treads and then bolted in place. It took up almost all the slop and is not hard to align the pins either.