Green Tractor Talk banner

Dewalt 20V Grease Gun - Deal 06/30/19

6K views 48 replies 18 participants last post by  Firemark 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Tyler Tool has the Dewalt 20V Grease Gun Kit (DCGG571M1) on sale for $199.00. That's not a knockout price, but along with the Kit, you receive two free items: a Dewalt 20V Max 3A battery ( Retail $79.99) and a Dewalt 1/4" Impact Driver (List $119.99)

Shipping is free. I have purchased from Tyler Tool many times in the past and have not been disappointed. They are affiliated with, or maybe an alias for, CPO Outlets. Just checked CPO, and they have the same deal.

As far as I can determine, the deal is good thru 6/30/19.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes sir, I did! I already have an 18V and 20V impact and plenty of batteries, but this deal was just too good to pass up and I think my bride wants an impact for mother's day. :lol:

#4 · (Edited)
Dirty bought one for me from Farm & Fleet for $165. He broke my pistol grip one. It's pretty sweet and easy to operate. If you throw the strap over your shoulder it makes it so your hands are free to run the trigger and hold the end on.

On Edit: Mine has the black bag, not the fancy black case.

#7 ·
Tempting. . .

Hmmm, that would about complete my Dewalt lineup. Just got an impact wrench which was also on sale and included battery and charger. Have the 1/4 impact driver already. If it had a 5ah battery, I'd be really tempted. The grease gun might not need that but some of my other tools would last longer with a big boy battery, although the 4ah seems to hold up fairly well.

Treefarmer

#10 ·
I would be tempted too, but I already have THREE of 1/4" hex impacts, two 20v and one 18v.
SIL did not want the 18v one, single daughter has not been home to see it

#36 ·
:flag_of_truce:Ordered! The 1/4" hex impact is back order. I included a note that I would accept DCS355B Oscillating Tool, or DCD740B 3/8" right angle drill, or DCF883B 3/8" impact in place of it. :munch:

I hope they can substitute! If not there will be a new DCF885B 1/4" hex impact up for sale :munch:

#12 ·
I posted bad info about the expiration of this deal. It was the bare tool sale (grease gun only) which expired on the 26th. The deal for this kit (20V grease gun, charger, 4A XR Max battery) and the free 3A battery and 1/4 impact, shows an expiration of June 30, 2019.

I've PM'd KennyD to have the original post opened up so it can be edited with the correct dates.

There's still time to pick up this great gift for Mother's Day! :thumbup1gif:

#13 ·
Title and 1st post have been updated.

One more screw up like this and you'll be :whip: then :bash:

#15 ·
There are several other deals at the same company on DeWalt "bare tools". If you purchase two bare tools, you can get a free 20 volt starter kit with 2 batteries, a charger and a carry case free, it looks like that sale is good through the 30th of April or while supplies last, for this promotion.

Deal Zone - Sales and Promotions for Power Tools | Tyler Tool

There is a limit on the number of "promotional" item deals of two per customer. I bought the grease gun kit and also ordered the 18 volt battery adapter for the new batteries to be used on the 18 volt tools. I looked at ordering two other "bare tools" to get the 20 volt starter kit and when I put the two extra bare tools in the cart with the grease gun kit, the free 1/4" impact, and extra battery. Trying to purchase them all at the same time, it didn't qualify for the free 20 volt starter kit.

When I left the site and came back and put just the two bare tools into the cart ( I didn't register as a customer as I was checking these things, just FYI.....) then it did qualify for the 20 volt starter kit.

So make sure to check if you are buying that there isn't a limit per customer for the 2 free promotional items, as it appeared to be the case when I had them all in the cart at the same time.

Also, there was another promotion which popped up and told me if I input a coupon code at check out, it would get another $10 off the entire order. When I put in the promotion code, which when I began to type it, it appeared in the box, then the system didn't recognize the coupon code as valid. That's fine, it was a good deal without the extra $10 getting the 1mpact and the extra battery for free.

I may order two more tools today, or try to anyways, to see if I qualify for the 20 volt starter kit. The 20 volt starter kit with the two batteries would be very handy to have with all of the DeWalt tools and the 18 volt battery adapter for my previous Dewalt tools.

#18 ·
#23 ·
At the expense of sounding like a dumba$$, does the OP's first thread mean you get an extra battery with the kit(2 total), or is the grease gun a bare item purchase ?

Reactions: PJR832 and Gizmo2
#24 ·
In total, you get:
one grease gun
one charger
one 3-amp battery
one 4-amp battery
one 1/4" impact tool
one plastic carry case for the grease gun and charger

#34 ·
CFO says I better SELL the 18v tools BEFORE I buy MORE :nunu:
So, check my "for sale" post in SWAPMEET :mocking: Thanks! :gizmo:

I got to finance a cordless grease gun in the next 60 days :laugh: :hi:

#41 ·
I think they were clearing out the 1/4" hex impacts. I am seeing "atomic" series advertised now. Probably sold out of the 1/4" hex impact? :dunno:

Reactions: OxPath
#43 · (Edited)
After I saw this thread a month or so ago, I was going to order the grease gun kit, but never got around to it. I did check the deal a few times and it kept changing. I finally ordered it, the grease gun kit came with a free 3.0 aH battery. Still a pretty good deal at $199.99, plus they have free shipping. I didn’t need the free impact driver anyway, since I already have one.

I placed my order from CPO Outlets on Tuesday just before noon. The grease gun kit was sitting on my doorstep when I got home on Weds. Now THAT is fast shipping!

Edit: Thank you to OxPath for finding this deal and posting the link, I never would have found it.

#44 ·
I bought mine at Tractor Supply. They price matched a similar deal I found and applied my 10% off coupon on top of that.

FYI, TS will price match any ad you find on identical items. Easier if you print a copy out for them.

Reactions: OxPath
#49 ·
I have that gun and love it

Very happy with the gun and all my lock and lube stuff. I do the whole rig and implements with it except for that One thru the hole in the metal plate. For that I turn over the motor and get it in range than hand turn the fly wheel, Use a John Deere manual gun for that, that the tech steered me too. I bypassed sales and asked the mechanic I knew. One thing I did was crack the thread on the JD gun It was unbelievably tight. Took it to my shop bench and got it. After pumping that zerk which is the angled one on that universal , the pressure would lock the gun coupling on. A lock and lube swivel at the base of the hose with a hand tight tip lets simply screw the hose off and/or relieve pressure and bingo, hose comes right off that zerk. I’ve seen guys break them getting gun and hose off. At the end of the day, I clean all the zerks pre greasing and bang it out with the cordless grease gun like lightning. Some of the best tractor tool money I’ve spent. Really glad I have it along with JD hand pump model. Also for point of interest, I have no leakage from both guns thruout each year. I read that a lot here re: leaks. All I do is clean the guns throughly when I load them up including hose removal, tips cartridge holder etc. my older guns leaked that I had before I brought the tractor but I abused the crap out of them over the years. I’m a big fan of my cordless gun. If the rig and implements are greased like the should be and as often as they should be, cordless is are no brainer.

Reactions: Gizmo2
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.