Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Firemark

Thread: Waite hydraulic pressure reducer pliers

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Thanks

Waite hydraulic pressure reducer pliers

I first found out about these from a post in a thread here on GTT. I looked them up and found out Waite had sold his company to another outfit. It was the only place I found at the time on the web and I ordered it. They were good in helping pick out the appropriate tool. They had me compare different size coins, 5/10/25 cents and asked if poppit of my connectors was like a ball bearing or flat. They said they were out of appropriate tool at the time but would have it in a week. He took my visa and email and 3 weeks went by, nothing. I called again at 4th week and I asked, should I cancel and get it from Kens Bolt on. He said we will send it out this week and I got it when my visa was build another week later, and I received it in the mail another week later. Kind off a screwed up way to run a Co. they didn’t send it until I called. After I had ordered it I saw it on Kens website, I wished I ordered the first one from him but he wasn’t offering them then. However, he has a great chart now regarding which Waite model to order based on your rig FEL and your power beyond, in my case BH and now offers them. Ordered Friday, recieved all notifications and at my door Monday. Like I said in another post, KENS BOLT ON HOOKS, class outfit. Like a kid in a candy store, I enjoy ordering all his stuff.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	55B51CBA-641D-4B60-98BC-CEA0F059714A.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	2.95 MB 
ID:	705454
    Last edited by Firemark; 09-17-2019 at 11:38 AM.
    Kennyd, OxPath, EVT and 1 others like this.
    2016-1025 FILB, 54" FEL, 54" Front Blower, 54" MMM, Brush Guards, Front and rear LED work lights
    BXpanded-backhoe thumb, bucket teeth, backhoe dolly
    Kens hooks w/ shackles (3 on Bucket), Diff Lock Pedal, backhoe steps
    Artillian Blinders
    Bush hog SBX 480 box blade, BX 600 box Blade
    Frontier LR2060L landscape Rake w/ gauge wheels, subsoiler
    Woods RBC 60 Rear Blade
    Land Pride QH-15 quick hitch
    Everything Attachments 60" Pine Needle Raked
    Garber Easy Seed 60" drop spreader

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements