Thread: Very Much a Long Shot....

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    06-29-2015 @ 05:10 AM
    Thanks

Very Much a Long Shot....

Hello All!

Hoping someone can assist.

For prolly the past 10 years i have been scouring the internet trying to locate one of my fathers favorite coffee mugs of all time.

I don't have a very good description or a picture of the mug... but i'm hoping it rings a bell to someone and i can get some information.

It was a white background coffee mug with a Christmas theme with the John Deere Reindeer with x-mas lights for noses...

THATS ALL I GOT! Sorry lol

The only other bit of information i have is that the only other one i have ever seen belonged to the owner of a John Deere Shop in East Aurora, NY that has since closed down...

Maybe i'll get lucky, thanks guys!

-Matthew

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    06-02-2017 @ 07:24 PM
    Thanks
    The best advice I can give you is to watch booth vendors at tractor shows and keep tabs on eBay. Garage sales are a complete shot in the dark but the estate sale of a tractor collector may turn something up. Sorry we haven't been of more help but you are right, finding a specific mug is a long shot.
    '50 Model M w/electronic ignition, 12v conversion, and a 3pt conversion plus a homemade snowplow, a Deere Model 51 trailer plow, a Woods RM59 finish mower, a Bark Buster splitter, and a few other toys.
    '69 Sears Suburban 14 48" deck and 42" back blade, an estate rake, and a sweeper.
    '07 F250 XL Powerstroke, crew cab, short box, 4x4.
    '85 F150... I finally sold my very first truck after racking up over half-a-million miles on the original drivetrain.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements