rearview mirror...

Thread: rearview mirror...

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    08-30-2019 @ 09:55 AM
    Thanks

rearview mirror...

1025R owner would like to have rearview mirror. Anyone have one? Where to you attach it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:00 PM
    Thanks
    There are numerous threads from people discussing this but the most a common idea I've seen is to find a generic car mirror that has a threaded stem. If you look at your loader, there is a hole at the top of the riser arms on each side of your machine. 2 nuts and 2 washers threaded on to the mirror stem will hold the mirror in those holes. As far as I can tell, those holes exist on all of the loaders used on all of the 1-series through 4-series tractors.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Thanks
    Amazon and Ebay have tractor mirrors that mount to those holes. Watch the mount type. Some are made for clamping around a bar. Some are a stud. I ordered the wrong ones at first. But a 1/4" bolt fits tight inside the base so I used them anyway. I actually like that better as it moves them back a little. But they are a good slight convex. So they give a wide view and still allow accurate view. I am very happy with them.
    Matt
    2019 2025R loader backhoe Frontier fork attachment brush mower back blade. HF Quick hitch with extended hook and 2" receiver added. John Deere ballast box.
    2003 L110 mower

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements