John Deere Und Lanz Treffen Mit Feldtag Am 23. & 24.08.2014 In 36275 Kirchheim Seepar
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By jd.rasentrac
  • 3 Post By jd.rasentrac
  • 2 Post By jd.rasentrac

Thread: John Deere Und Lanz Treffen Mit Feldtag Am 23. & 24.08.2014 In 36275 Kirchheim Seepar

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:27 PM
    Thanks

John Deere Und Lanz Treffen Mit Feldtag Am 23. & 24.08.2014 In 36275 Kirchheim Seepar

Well guys, that's a real long headline and it says: John Deere and LANZ meeting and fieldday in Kirchheim. Some guys of our Johnnie community here in germany arranged the gathering and a plow day.

Today we preloaded some implement on the tandem trailor and the rear place is reserved for Little John. Next saturday Doris et moi will start our trip to Kirchheim - only 40 miles, but I'm assured, we'll have a fine time. Doris will drive the Gator and my tractor is the 3120, the first 6-cyl-model build in Mannheim.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN3792.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	121.1 KB 
ID:	31734 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN3791.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	31735
    Uncle Wayne likes this.
    LANZ D 1906 | John Deere LANZ 510 | John Deere 112 | John Deere 3120 | John Deere CR 125 | Gator XUV 550 | 18S Cart | Güldner AZK

Wolfgang Gustav, regards from beyond the pond!

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC) farmgirl19's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 751 Posts
    That sounds like it will be a really good time. If I were across the pond, I'd attend!!
    If man had enough horse sense to treat his wife like a Thoroughbred, she'd never grow into an old nag.

If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride!

Happiness is contagious; Be a carrier!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to farmgirl19 For This Useful Post:

jd.rasentrac (08-17-2014)

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl19 View Post
    That sounds like it will be a really good time. If I were across the pond, I'd attend!!
    I hope so but for all of you who are interested in german John Deeres, I'll post some pics, and maybe a vid, from the meeting and plowdays (edit: I always forget, we'll have two days of big fun). Here you'll find some vids of our activities: videos.ig-smz.de
    Last edited by jd.rasentrac; 08-16-2014 at 03:58 PM.
    DRobinson, Uncle Wayne and arlen like this.
    LANZ D 1906 | John Deere LANZ 510 | John Deere 112 | John Deere 3120 | John Deere CR 125 | Gator XUV 550 | 18S Cart | Güldner AZK

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    So, when it is being thrown on the trailer, and worked with a pitchfork by hand, will that go as silage later? Once it is scattered, and then in windrows after drying, the balers come in then, around here.

I still say it looks like fun, but I would want to be on a tractor, not on the trailer with the pitchfork!
    If man had enough horse sense to treat his wife like a Thoroughbred, she'd never grow into an old nag.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to farmgirl19 For This Useful Post:

9. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl19 View Post
    So, when it is being thrown on the trailer, and worked with a pitchfork by hand, will that go as silage later? Once it is scattered, and then in windrows after drying, the balers come in then, around here.

I still say it looks like fun, but I would want to be on a tractor, not on the trailer with the pitchfork!
    Yep, it's only for fun, no pitchfork will be needed. The field is harvested and some guys will the visitors show how to plow, harrow and seed. I'll be sitting in my armchair to see, what they are doing

I'll show the 3 blade mouldboard plough and the corn seeder, beause this seeders are rare in germany, and of course the JD 3120, my JD 112 rf and the XUV 550 (I hope).
    Last edited by jd.rasentrac; 08-17-2014 at 05:39 AM.
    DRobinson and farmgirl19 like this.

10. Top | #6
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Thanks! I shared the video with a co-worker. She is from Germany. Grew up in the East, and moved West, just a couple of years before the wall "fell". I love listening to her stories.

She said she lived in the city when in the East, but had such as that video almost out her door when living in the West. So, thanks again for posting that!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to farmgirl19 For This Useful Post:

12. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements