Green Tractor Talk banner

2015 Tractor Show Pics

5K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  JeepTherapy 
#1 ·
Went to a show 50 miles away today, took the 40, 314 & 100. Small show with just a dozen farm tractors & three L&Gs. Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Agricultural machinery Motor vehicle
Vehicle Tractor Agricultural machinery Transport Lawn
Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Motor vehicle Agricultural machinery

See less See more
#3 ·
mr. greenspot; great looking equipment their, and if I had them too, I also would enjoy that type of show circuit. thanks for sharing, big jim :greentractorride: I always enjoy looking.:thumbup1gif:

#4 ·
Thanks for the pics. You've got it looking good! :bigthumb:

#13 · (Edited)
All of your machines are great, and the 40 is quite photogenic [emoji106]��. Do you still have the 317 "special" you built? That was always a favorite of mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!!!

I sold the 317 Special around a year ago & it recently showed up for sale again on KC CL. On edit, I just looked & it's off CL this morning, was listed for $1350!

#14 ·
You did a real nice job with that 317 Lowell, anyone would be real lucky to own it. I think that would be just the ticket for me around my place....the perfect combo of GT and an extra seat up front for me and Mrs. CP to tour our property.:thumbup1gif:

#20 ·
Nice group of pictures, Lyle.

I've seen a Massey Harris US Navy tractor on Classic Tractor Fever.

Also, the experimental Massey was way ahead of its time in 1957. Probably good for the other manufacturers that its never made production. The script on the power steering decal looks the same as the JD decal except white instead of yellow.

#21 ·
This Model 60 came by quickly as we waited for the Wapato ShowDown parade to start.
Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Wheel

(Maybe somebody can correct the iPhone orientation.)

#23 ·
#24 ·
Powell Gardens show, featuring John Deere:

Wish I could have gotten these all together, my 53-40S: Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Motor vehicle
58-320: Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Motor vehicle
& 59-330: Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Motor vehicle
There was a 47-M there also, missed a picture of it.

Another to go with my 40S was a 40U: Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Motor vehicle
& 40T: Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Motor vehicle

Pretty good variety of JD's there: Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Agricultural machinery Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Motor vehicle Agricultural machinery

Some others: Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Agricultural machinery Motor vehicle
Vehicle Grass Lawn Wagon Auto part

Wife took some around the gardens: Tree Photography Vacation Landscape Plant
Garden Plant Vegetable Spring greens Flower
Flower Plant Shrub Garden Flowering plant
Farm Silo Building Grass Barn

Even an old Seagrave from Independence, MO FD: Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Fire department Car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.