Green Tractor Talk banner

Piney Chapel 2015

3K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  dieselshadow 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
A really good event. Wish all of you could attend this show, one of the very best I've ever attended. They have the usual tractors but a lot of fun events as well. The youngsters get to participate in a pedal tractor race and a pedal tractor pull. The always competitive "Chain - In - The - Box" is a lot of fun to watch. The winner this year dropped the chain in 34 seconds driving a 5000 Ford. There's a skillet throw for the ladies and plenty of all types of food to enjoy. I only had a couple of hours to spend and didn't get pictures of everything but I think you'll enjoy what I do share.

And for some reason my Iphone photos upload upside down on this website (but not anywhere else.) I'd appreciate it if one of the mods will correct this for me. Thanks.

Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Motor vehicle
Banner Advertising Signage Grass Lawn
Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Tire Automotive tire

Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Tire Automotive tire
Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Motor vehicle Agricultural machinery

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Green Tractor
Vehicle Agricultural machinery Tractor Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Motor vehicle Agricultural machinery

See less See more
#2 ·
Got the pictures rotated for you UW. :thumbup1gif: That looked like a good time. Are we doing the Lawrenceburg show? When is that one?

#6 ·
Uncle Wayne ,,, thanks for posting , looks like a lot of fun and enjoyment .

Reactions: Uncle Wayne
#8 ·
I'd love to get in on those competitions. I'll bet I could throw a skillet with the best of them. :mocking: Not sure I could get the chain in the box in under 34 seconds though.

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hope you enjoyed the photos. I didn't take any pictures of the 60 to 70 hit & miss engines, dozen of vendors, a small cotton gin and old parts for sale.

Thanks to whoever rotated all the photos for me. Sorry for the extra work.

Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Automotive tire
Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Automotive tire

Grass Lawn Sky Vehicle Tree
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Tractor Road roller
Text Font Auto part Plant
Motor vehicle Transport Wheel Vehicle Steam engine

Motor vehicle Text Transport Vehicle Automotive exterior
Steam engine Auto part Automotive engine part Transport Engine

#13 ·
Wayne, Thanks for sharing all those pics, looks like a great gathering.

#14 ·
Some really cool machines in that show!

Whew.....all 117 photos rotated. Thanks for posting all of those UW. :thumbup1gif: But please please please don't post them upside down again. :lol:

#15 ·
Just curious UW, since I post from my iPhone often and don't have any issues:
-How do you hold the phone when taking the pictures?
-Are you putting the pics on your PC and uploading from there? If so what browser are you using?

I hold mine landscape, with the home button on the right always...

#16 · (Edited)
Kennyd, thanks for your interest in helping. I posted a question in another thread but it was quickly buried (Post 41 in this thread) http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/forum-help-suggestions/1418-picture-posting-how-5.html and I thought I'd figure it out but didn't. I always hold the Iphone in landscape position but my home button is on the left the way I hold it. I don't think that's the problem because the pictures I take of my bees, hives, honey etc upload correctly to the beekeeping website. Pictures taken with the Iphone upload correctly on Facebook and Instagram. The only website that they end up in the wrong orientation is GTT.

I've even rotated the pictures upside down on my computer before uploading them and they have still end up upside down on GTT.

The picture I've taken are loaded to my computer automatically. I use the Safari browser from Apple.

Any ideas? I'll try to remember to change the position next time to match the way you hold your Iphone just to see if it makes any difference.

Reactions: dieselshadow
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.