• 1 Post By JimR

Thread: Padula Brothers Spring Open House

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:21 PM
    Thanks

Padula Brothers Spring Open House

SPRING OPEN HOUSE THIS WEEK

We invite you to stop by and visit one of our Open Houses over the next three Saturdays. The first one will take place this coming Saturday, March 26th, in Raynham. Lancaster's Open House will take place on April 2nd, and we will finish up with Greenfield's Open House on April 9th.

• Join us for a delicious bar-b-que lunch while you're here!
    • Be sure to enter our Door Prize Contest

I have gone the past 2 years in Raynham, first year my son won the door prize. A wonderful plastic barn complete with fences and animals. They still play with it, although it is now a landscape around the train set. Who doesn't love free BBQ and a sea of green machines?

Levi likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 09:25 AM
    Thanks
    I went to their open house in Lancaster 2 years ago. It was COLD and raining. They have everyone park in an old gravel pit near their lot and shuttle you around in gators - which was VERY good since the mud was 6" deep. The Gators were able to show their stuff! I was surprised how many people they get. Usually when I go see them there are 3 or 4 cars/rucks in parking lot. Saturday mornings for their open house and they have HUNDREDS of cars scattered all over.

I nevcer win anything though. That's kind of a bummer.
    Levi likes this.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements