I'm looking for a flat bed gooseneck 20+5 or longer with single wheel tandem axles.

Been licking my chops over a CornPro, or a Load Trail, but Kiefer Mfg popped up at a trailer place that I'm likely to deal with and although they like to push the Load Trails, recommended this trailer based on some of my criteria:

EQUIPMENT TRAILER FOR SALE, KIEFER KF14KG30DO. LEONARD TRUCK & TRAILER: 800-455-1001.

Flatbed Trailers from Kiefer Manufacturing

The 30' deck is over all length and would give me a 25' deck with a 5' beavertail. I'd need to probably order one in instead of off of the lot as I want a center ramp. I could fab a center ramp, but I just hate the thought of welding on a brand new trailer...

I really like the tongue design on this gooseneck, I think that the visibility would be excellent, as well as increasing the turning radius just a little, not that you really need it with the normal style twin beam style.

The gvw is 16,800, empty weight is 5,420 putting the payload at 11,380. A similar Load Trail is a traditional 14,000 gvw but weighs in at almost 6000 lbs which cuts the payload way too much..

Curious if any one on here has any experience with Kiefer as they seem to have their stuff together...

I might drive over to Ohio on Friday and check it out...