I was putting the car hauler away after bringing our 3038e back from the acreage when I noticed something not right. Some rodent(s) had chewed the leads coming from the break-away switch. One wire had multiple locations with copper showing & the other had been chewed free from the switch right where it came out (nothing left to splice). Not sure how I missed seeing the damage when I tested the break-away box battery before hooking up to the truck for the last trip.....

I ordered a replacement & just finished installing it (I have to go to the SIL's place Saturday with tractor & post hole to dig a few holes for a trailer shelter). I'm really glad nothing happened on that last trip that would have needed a functional break-away switch!

Nick