Green Tractor Talk banner

Johnny Popper Sales Brochures

8K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  T-Mo 
#1 ·
The following is brochures and literature that I pull off of various sites. Includes 2 cylinder M tractors, General Purpose tractors, Waterloo Works literature, a Modern Farming literature from 1961 showing the Deere's New Generation tractors, etc. I wasn't sure where to place some of this so I just included it all here since a couple of these deals with the 2 cylinder models.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
More!

These are single pages, probably pulled out of the same brochure. I wish I had the complete brochure. Pages on the A, AO, AW and the B.

Attachments

#4 ·
I love collecting brochures. I wish I had my car and truck brochures that I had from the late '70s and early '80s, but I didn't keep them. I'm always on the look out for old brochures, especially John Deere stuff. Just love it. It's interesting to see, not only the technology and options back when. But it's really neat to see the clothes fashion of the models they used, though not many of us will mow the lawn in pressed slacks and white collared shirts that was shown in 60's brochures.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.