Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JimR

Thread: Mid Mount Loader Hose Bracket

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    08-31-2018 @ 03:11 PM
    Thanks

Mid Mount Loader Hose Bracket

I just purchased a new John Deere 5055E 4wd with cab. It came with the loader infrastucture to mount a loader.

I have a John Deere 553 loader and want to be able to hook it up to this Tractor. On this tractor, it has the joy stick and the loader hydraulic ports are capped and are located behind the Battery Box. I need to find the part number of a bracket and short hoses that mount to the loader bracket. I have posted a picture of a bracket.

If I can find the part number and cost it would be nice. If not, I can have one fabricated but I need some details. Does anyone know where I can find the part number of the Bracket or a detailed description of the Bracket(s)?
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:12 PM
    Thanks
    look up the parts breakdown for a 520M loader, should have the parts you are looking for.

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:26 PM
    Thanks
    The bracket you have in the pic is part number BW16867 from the Deere 520M loader parts breakdown. (Deere calls it a "hangar")

Green Farm Parts has it for $33.
    Superglidesport likes this.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JimR For This Useful Post:

Zebrafive (08-31-2018)

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:00 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I just purchased a new John Deere 5055E 4wd with cab. It came with the loader infrastucture to mount a loader.

I have a John Deere 553 loader and want to be able to hook it up to this Tractor. On this tractor, it has the joy stick and the loader hydraulic ports are capped and are located behind the Battery Box. I need to find the part number of a bracket and short hoses that mount to the loader bracket. I have posted a picture of a bracket.

If I can find the part number and cost it would be nice. If not, I can have one fabricated but I need some details. Does anyone know where I can find the part number of the Bracket or a detailed description of the Bracket(s)?
    The hoses might be available as a "whole goods" bundle, usually bought from sales, not parts. There may be a bundle that includes the hoses, bracket, and couplers
    I bought the bucket level rod for my 245 loader as whole goods bundle, cheaper than parts could sell it to me.
    J
    John Deere 2030 w/245SL Loader
    John Deere 6415 w/640SL Loader
    John Deere 285 50" deck Stolen May 2017
    John Deere x485 62" deck AWS
    Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 bought new 1996
    Ford F250 4x4 bought new 1978

8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements