I was brushhogging, driving through some rather tall saplings, put the clutch in, and the tractor wouldn't go in forward. It goes in reverse though. I'm hoping it is a linkage because there were a few sticks stuck here and there but I can't see any loose or torn linkages.
Here is what I tried:
- Put in reverse and neutral. Works fine.
- Put in drive, no movement at all
- changed all gears ABC and 123 combos
- Turned tractor off, powerreverser in drive, tried to start. The safety catch wouldn't let it start. It electronically knew it was in drive.
- The powerreverser lever freely goes in reverse, neutral, and drive with the same feel it normally does.
- Checked fuses
- Put in diagnostic fuse (no error codes).
- Checked hydraulic fuel level.
- Engaged pto and diseng
When I move from neutral to reverse or even drive, I can't see any physical linkages moving. Are they internal or should i be able to see them?
6115d, <50000 serial, wet clutch, powerreverser, 2011 I think. 1000 hours.