Possible Reproduction Decal Vendors? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Possible Reproduction Decal Vendors?

1. Top | #21
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:09 AM
    Thanks
    So whatever happened here? I am looking for some JD lettering for after I take out some dings and repaint my new to me 403 deck. Inquiring minds want to know.
    2009 2520 200cx loader 46 Back Hoe 403 Rotary Cutter Artillian forks + 54" Snowblower
    1995 455 w/60" deck

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #22

Last Online
    Today @ 10:27 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Mo View Post
    Just heard back from Jordes. Basically they brushed me off and directed me to Hapco, who only do decals for the older tractors and don't do customs. It took Jordes 4 days to answer my email and they give me the brush off. I wouldn't recommend Jordes to anyone unless they want decals for older 2 cylinder tractors. Redo Your Horse, on the other hand, have been responsive, courteous, and helpful. They mostly do Wheel Horses, but seem to be open to other jobs as well.
    I can't direct you to a source unfortunately. But what you should look for is a small custom sign shop that can cut & print custom vynal signs. The right shop will have the ability to take your information & convert it to a digital image & then print & cut exactly what you need. There are independent small sign shops that have the right equipement. You need to find a shop that likes doing custom speciality work. Sometimes a request like yours leads to a lot of profitable business for the small shop owner. You just have to beat the bushes for the right shop. Several times I've thought of investing in the equipement to be able to make reproduction decals for JD & others. The only thing that stops me is every time I put out some "Feelers" I get a bunch of people climbing all over me on how the Decal police will come & shut me down. I find it rather funny that the same people who complain constantly about idiotic high prices for JD stuff, are the same people who want to blow the whistle on anyone who attempts to reproduce anything outside the JD domain.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3