I have been going through everything on this tractor since the beginning of last summer and hopefully replacing the hydraulic hoses today is all I will need to do for awhile. Old ones were 32 years old and hard as a rock and one was leaking. I changed around the hose on the lift cylinder to where when I pull back on the lever my 3pt goes down and pushing forward it raises and it works fine. While I was doing hydraulic hoses I went ahead and changed all the rubber hoses on the transaxle. I replaced the trans level gauge tube and glass with a piece of tycon fuel line that is light yellow and see through so I could see the fluid level as soon as it came out the reservoir. Thanks for all the good advice that I received from all of ya'll before I completed this phase.
I took a lot of pictures of the lines before I took them off then carried them to Fensels hydraulics company and they copied each one. The only one that they had to rig up was the one with the 180 fitting that goes to the lifting cylinder. They put two 90'es together and it worked fine. Cost was $180.00 including the 3/4 reservoir hose underneath. All are 3000 ib hoses.