Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jeepjeff

Thread: 210 Electric Lift Linkage

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    08-18-2019 @ 09:13 AM
    Thanks

210 Electric Lift Linkage

New to me 1975 210 with electric lift and when I crawled under the tractor because it wouldn't raise/lower the deck I found a bent lift rod (the one that is attached by a pin/key on each end and runs from primary to secondary lift shafts). It is threaded on one end and had almost a 45deg bend in the middle. I removed it, heated and straightened it out, and now would like to put the thing back together but the service manual instructions and photos leave a lot to be desired. The deck adjustment stop was also unattached underneath, the one with the knob by the gear shift mechanism. It has the slotted lever under the tractor and looks like it attaches to the secondary lift mechanism with a key but want to make sure, including the orientation.

I tried looking at Youtube but couldn't find anything there. I think the PO put it together wrong and just left it - which is why I think I got it so cheap.

Any body have decent pictures of the linkage and proper orientation of the lift mechanisms under the tractor (both primary and secondary)? I would also like to know how the lifting rod to the front of the machine attaches so when I install the plow or snowblower it will work. Finally I would like to know the part number for the lifting rod that goes to the front of tractor since this one doesn't have one. Again, this is an electric lift model.
    Last edited by jeepjeff; 07-21-2019 at 02:51 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    08-18-2019 @ 09:13 AM
    Thanks
    Found one for sale locally so the guy let me take pictures which was great because the mower deck was off. Got what I need except the front lift linkage and mounting hardware.
    KennyP likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements